• ARCHIVES 
  • » JUST AS SIMPLE AS LESSON 1 AND 2! ([i]Attachment: Please wait for the Image to load[/i].) Before we begin, right click on this image (Naruto) and select "SAVE PICTURE AS" to save it to your computer.

Pages: 1234

JUST AS SIMPLE AS LESSON 1 AND 2! ([i]Attachment: Please wait for the Image to load[/i].) Before we begin, right click on this image (Naruto) and select "SAVE PICTURE AS" to save it to your computer.

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: JUST AS SIMPLE AS LESSON 1 AND 2! ([i]Attachment: Please wait for the Image to load[/i].) Before we begin, right click on this image (Naruto) and select "SAVE PICTURE AS" to save it to your computer.

hey kacang!!..nice tut!.. uhhmm, why did u gave -repu fer my co rockstar (christian) ?..he did not spam in your thread..:/
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: JUST AS SIMPLE AS LESSON 1 AND 2! ([i]Attachment: Please wait for the Image to load[/i].) Before we begin, right click on this image (Naruto) and select "SAVE PICTURE AS" to save it to your computer.

[quote=leslie815]hey kacang!!..nice tut!.. uhhmm, why did u gave -repu fer my co rockstar (christian) ?..he did not spam in your thread..:/[/quote] He that began -repu to me thanks
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kacang`z]You I thought not dared to with you :evil:[/quote] what does that suppose to mean. [quote=kacang`z]He that began -repu to me[/quote] yeah for you to learn your lessons. do you want to be curse again?
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]what does that suppose to mean.[/quote] You thought then personally...... :evil: [quote=losher29]yeah for you to learn your lessons. do you want to be curse again?[/quote] Hmmm!!!!! .... You if speaking like the moderator then :evil:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Alright,. this is it guy's.. [align=center][quote][color=red][b]::: TOPIC REPORTED :::[/b][/color][/quote] [/align]
HiDaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

tQ bro... 4 sharing that can be help me
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]first of all, since chris-chan is a friend of mine and he confided to me about this thing,il give my point of view. @kacangz: bro, i think chris-chan gave you a -repu because you didnt gave credits to your tutorial. =) you dont need to be very angry because it was just a reminder dear that you should always give credits if it's not your works. and he did gave it with a valid reason. =) Unlike the-repu you gave to chris-chan,i believe it was really unreasonable. I did not see it as a spam. :rolleyes: @losher: you should also cool down. Because sometimes, getting carried off with your emotion in your posts, could actually lead to flaming.,we always tend to be defensive when attacked. So when typing posts even if you're pissed off, make sure that your posts does not flame others.[/b] ;) [b]Good day everyone.[/b]:cool: [b] @T: nice tutorial.,ahaha~~but i dont have photoshop in my PC and i dont use overlay coz it takes time for it to load.,aheheh~~God bless kacangz.[/b]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-10-21 19:00:26)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ thanks i didn't flame him though I just say damn it here. :D [quote=kacang`z]Hmmm!!!!! .... You if speaking like the moderator then :evil:[/quote] OMG common sense
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]so doesn't mean you have to do it back. thats for you to learn as shirow said [b]work your non-existing brain before doing something.[/b][/quote] [b]i believe it's an offensive post dear. [/b]:)
nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah so cool!!! hope i get my new adobe photoshop back :crybaby:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nokiamusicexpress]first of all, since chris-chan is a friend of mine and he confided to me about this thing,il give my point of view. @kacangz: bro, i think chris-chan gave you a -repu because you didnt gave credits to your tutorial. =) you dont need to be very angry because it was just a reminder dear that you should always give credits if it's not your works. and he did gave it with a valid reason. =) Unlike the-repu you gave to chris-chan,i believe it was really unreasonable. I did not see it as a spam. :rolleyes: @losher: you should also cool down. Because sometimes, getting carried off with your emotion in your posts, could actually lead to flaming.,we always tend to be defensive when attacked. So when typing posts even if you're pissed off, make sure that your posts does not flame others. ;) Good day everyone.:cool: @T: nice tutorial.,ahaha~~but i dont have photoshop in my PC and i dont use overlay coz it takes time for it to load.,aheheh~~God bless kacangz.[/quote] ok thanks yes i know.... [quote=losher29]thanks i didn't flame him though I just say damn it here. :D[/quote] Forgive me yesterday his matter I was yesterday carried emotions thank you [quote=nokiamusicexpress]yeah so cool!!! hope i get my new adobe photoshop back :crybaby:[/quote] His intention what here... Thanks
caloyskii09
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one... very reliable.. :thumbsup:
mAttbUnsO
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for sharing. . ..
racquelxoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

meon acoh adobe photoshop,peo kelangan b magdownload or bumili pcoh ng imageready?help nmn oh..:crybaby:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=caloyskii09]nice one... very reliable.. :thumbsup:[/quote] ok thanks.... [quote=mAttbUnsO]thx for sharing. . ..[/quote] ok thanks too.... [quote=racquelxoxo]meon acoh adobe photoshop,peo kelangan b magdownload or bumili pcoh ng imageready?help nmn oh..:crybaby:[/quote] plss u speak english... :thumbsup:
auris_gill
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)galing! pro sayang wala kaming adobe..hekhekhek... thumbs Up.!! brO.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:]

Last edited by auris_gill (2008-10-30 09:43:41)

yna2o
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i get adobe imageready??
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks! for this cool tutorial! =):thumbsup:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: auris_gill[/b] plss u speak english [b]:arrow: yna2o[/b] soo what happen?? [b]:arrow: jhayzzee[/b] ok thanks too.....
~~francie~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool. thanks for sharing. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » JUST AS SIMPLE AS LESSON 1 AND 2! ([i]Attachment: Please wait for the Image to load[/i].) Before we begin, right click on this image (Naruto) and select "SAVE PICTURE AS" to save it to your computer.

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:42

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy