• ARCHIVES 
  • » ARE you an: :arrow: athletic :arrow: academic :arrow: ..or an artist kind of person? and why did you chose this field? :) well, me, im a kind of an artist.. coz i like to design and style and app

Pages: 12

ARE you an: :arrow: athletic :arrow: academic :arrow: ..or an artist kind of person? and why did you chose this field? :) well, me, im a kind of an artist.. coz i like to design and style and app

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ARE you an: :arrow: athletic :arrow: academic :arrow: ..or an artist kind of person? and why did you chose this field? :) well, me, im a kind of an artist.. coz i like to design and style and app

ARE you an: :arrow: athletic :arrow: academic :arrow: ..or an artist kind of person? and why did you chose this field? :) well, me, im a kind of an artist.. coz i like to design and style and appreciate the beauty of the world. hahaha! and Im taking up BSIT ryt now so we are kinda into art, like webdesign and multimedia.:D how about you?
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ARE you an: :arrow: athletic :arrow: academic :arrow: ..or an artist kind of person? and why did you chose this field? :) well, me, im a kind of an artist.. coz i like to design and style and app

hmmm... academics and arts...
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ARE you an: :arrow: athletic :arrow: academic :arrow: ..or an artist kind of person? and why did you chose this field? :) well, me, im a kind of an artist.. coz i like to design and style and app

academics and arts too.. i'm a bit clumsy when it comes to athletics
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

academics && arts :eh: hehehe [i]rakenrol![/i]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

looks like there's no athlete here..:)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm 60% academic and 35% athletic, i think. and 5% artistic. i'm really bad at arts! :D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=xPEPPERMINTx]i'm 60% academic and 35% athletic, i think. and 5% artistic. i'm really bad at arts! :D[/quote] ..aww thats okey! all of us has its strengths and weaknesses...=)
_hOnNeY-cHaN_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]Academics and arts.. I'm not sporty at all...hehe[/align]
reehna2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D :arrow: academocs and more on arts.. weee.. :disgust: i hate sports. :D
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

academics... im weak and not artistic.... [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/er.jpg[/img]
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

athletic and academic! hahaha don't like arts not that good in drawing...
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: more on arts. ;)
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Academics and Arts =).. I'm not athletic, I used to get tired in our P.E. class...
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Arts.. I like letterings..
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Its all for me. athletic, academics and arts for me.. hehe. Hehe. I became a young journalist, inventor, leader, and artist in our school. Hahays. Too bad they only made me choose which one. Athletic i was a varsity of table tennis in our school. But i quit. Hehe. The coach and I didnt had a good relationship... They say ("Hindi nman ksi pwede sayo lahat") Hahays. And as for arts? hehe. I'll just keep it for myself.

Last edited by wondering_ed (2008-11-03 08:54:17)

CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] academics and arts..LOL~ =D[/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

athletics and academics for me... i hardly can survive in arts. :disgust:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm good in athletic & academic - :penguin: not good in art :wasted:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

academic and athletic i guess ~ =|
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..arts n academics! it is because..I just love arts. and..I'm good in academics-they said..^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ARE you an: :arrow: athletic :arrow: academic :arrow: ..or an artist kind of person? and why did you chose this field? :) well, me, im a kind of an artist.. coz i like to design and style and app

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:43

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy