• ARCHIVES 
  • » ARE you an: :arrow: athletic :arrow: academic :arrow: ..or an artist kind of person? and why did you chose this field? :) well, me, im a kind of an artist.. coz i like to design and style and app

Pages: 12

ARE you an: :arrow: athletic :arrow: academic :arrow: ..or an artist kind of person? and why did you chose this field? :) well, me, im a kind of an artist.. coz i like to design and style and app

blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ARE you an: :arrow: athletic :arrow: academic :arrow: ..or an artist kind of person? and why did you chose this field? :) well, me, im a kind of an artist.. coz i like to design and style and app

academics and athletics. i'm not that good in arts. i'm 50% academic, 48% athletic, and 2% artistic.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: ARE you an: :arrow: athletic :arrow: academic :arrow: ..or an artist kind of person? and why did you chose this field? :) well, me, im a kind of an artist.. coz i like to design and style and app

[b][i]Academic[/i] :thumbsup: [/b]
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i think arts and achademic[/b]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

athletic . . . :thumbsup:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I go for [u]Academic[/u] and [u]Arts[/u] since I excel at both. Athletics is alright for me but I'm not that much of a sporty hence... :unimpressed:
lame.brainycells
» n00b
1969-12-31

academics please. arts and athletics doesn't agree with me. :(
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Actually im kinda down for all these 3 but i can honestly say im getting dumber <3 its okay, I haven't review A THING, in 3 years its like i totally slack the fck downnn. BUT thats not good, ima try & get g00d grades this year Art -- Yeah, ive always been in this field .__. (getting boring btw) Sports the funnest :p Soccer, frisbee, anything physical :lol3: lets get it done x)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ARE you an: :arrow: athletic :arrow: academic :arrow: ..or an artist kind of person? and why did you chose this field? :) well, me, im a kind of an artist.. coz i like to design and style and app

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:28

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy