• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]guys whats the best hairstyle to fit and get fit of the shape of my face..well actually the shape of my face is oblong so what will be the best hairstyle for me??:D:eh:[/b]

Pages: 12

[b]guys whats the best hairstyle to fit and get fit of the shape of my face..well actually the shape of my face is oblong so what will be the best hairstyle for me??:D:eh:[/b]

zachiru
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]guys whats the best hairstyle to fit and get fit of the shape of my face..well actually the shape of my face is oblong so what will be the best hairstyle for me??:D:eh:[/b]

gelah
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]guys whats the best hairstyle to fit and get fit of the shape of my face..well actually the shape of my face is oblong so what will be the best hairstyle for me??:D:eh:[/b]

Hellow ... How Are You ///?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]guys whats the best hairstyle to fit and get fit of the shape of my face..well actually the shape of my face is oblong so what will be the best hairstyle for me??:D:eh:[/b]

hey gelah, don't spam here.:evil: @T: oblong?can't imagine. can you post a pic?so that we would know what hairstyle best suits you. :D
gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

have you considered going skin head? it might suit you. just a suggestion. :)
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj222/crislim_2006/1_296556481l.jpg[/img] [b]actually this is my hairstyle now.. but i want to change it.. i want to be a unique :D[/b] [b]guys any comments or suggestion regarding to my hairstyle?![/b]
mainken
» n00b
1969-12-31

2 by 3 hair style.
ikyang
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think your style now suits you thou it doesn't really have what i call originality~ (peace out man!) Anyways, I don't think there's "the best style for boys". What's important is for you to have a common sense on deciding what kind of hair style do you really want. And don't go for what's IN today... You might just look stupid. I'd say you go for: 1. the style that you like and the style that you are comfortable with... 2. the style thats go along with the weather (like wear a super long hair on a summer, WTF? Please.. NO!) 3. and just be yourself and don't try to be someone else. With that, I think you won't be having problems on how to sport your new locks..

Last edited by ikyang (2008-09-01 23:59:06)

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wear it the way you want it. its just the mater of originality, dont mind what others might think, as long as you feel good about it.
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe long hair... :D :thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[img]http://i13.tinypic.com/4g8kfx4.jpg[/img] That is in MY opinion. I think all teh guys look good on that hairstyle. :eh: It does look good when you have dark eyebrows and oblong face :lol: I'm not sure with this. Anyway for teh threadstarter, i've seen your face and i think chubby face (peace dude) like yours should have a bangs Try this :- [img]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/charunetra/xiah%20kim%20junsu/xiahlovetw.gif[/img] This fits on you :D Believe me you should try this : D Spikes doesn't fits on you :[

Last edited by Shim Oo-Ma (2008-12-11 16:39:09)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ she has a point. I prefer long hair on boys. But not TOO long, that it makes the boy seem like a girl. >.< haha
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yeah.. i agree, but it depends on the country i guess.. hehehe Tropical?? better short hair
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Since its almost Christmas the weather will get colder and longer hair will work. My head is kind of like yours (but not as oblong-ish) and I tried the short hair spiky thing, not gonna work. Have longer and free-falling (lolwut?) hair. Don't use too much styling products cuz' it will damage your hair. Try to go for a more natural and comfortable look for you. Also, you have a bigger forehead so you might consider bangs. Don't go with the trends, you'll end up looking stupid (just like the posts above stated).
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]why don't you try some emo haircut. =P i loove emo haircuts. then put some bangs. =P it will fit your face.[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ please, something that is FITTING for your face. but nothing TOO extreme. not good @ all.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the best hairstyle for boys is too see a hairstylist first & then he can decide:) for me ideal would be short hair than long hair:)
dwyt_suerte
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah we have the same problem,.,. but im starting to make a long hair,.,. with bangs,..,,.,.i will try.,,. you must try also , but be yourself,.,.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ask kuya Harvey haha
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe pony tail nyahaha jowk
myca.07
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like boiiz with long hair too. but i prefer with short bangs.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]guys whats the best hairstyle to fit and get fit of the shape of my face..well actually the shape of my face is oblong so what will be the best hairstyle for me??:D:eh:[/b]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:32

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy