• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]guys whats the best hairstyle to fit and get fit of the shape of my face..well actually the shape of my face is oblong so what will be the best hairstyle for me??:D:eh:[/b]

Pages: 12

[b]guys whats the best hairstyle to fit and get fit of the shape of my face..well actually the shape of my face is oblong so what will be the best hairstyle for me??:D:eh:[/b]

twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]guys whats the best hairstyle to fit and get fit of the shape of my face..well actually the shape of my face is oblong so what will be the best hairstyle for me??:D:eh:[/b]

4 me this . [img]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee356/trinaorange/1_447387209m.jpg[/img] haha :lol: kinda spiky2 a bit . but nott soo . :lol:
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]guys whats the best hairstyle to fit and get fit of the shape of my face..well actually the shape of my face is oblong so what will be the best hairstyle for me??:D:eh:[/b]

yah agree spiky but not much i don't want highlights for boys it looks like "kanto boys"
the_bucepati
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

actually this is my hairstyle now.. but i want to change it.. i want to be a unique :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm. i also want a spikyboi look. but it's kinda prohibited on our school. sigh.
Hyde'st
» FTalker
1969-12-31

miyavi like hair stye :D :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]guys whats the best hairstyle to fit and get fit of the shape of my face..well actually the shape of my face is oblong so what will be the best hairstyle for me??:D:eh:[/quote] i think ur current hair style is fit to you =) is that a (ducktail)? hee based on the pic you post your just an high school student.. and high school do not allow long hair.. private or public schools but if your hard headed student like me then go for spiky or layer cut :eh:.. but you must learn how to play hide and seek thats what i did when i was an hs student just to maintain my hair style =D=D

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-10-26 20:12:38)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Have bangs and longer hair. It makes the face look smaller :] It works.Really.My guy friends do that when in summer vacation. :D Extra porma :lol:
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i lyk boiizx wid bangs... hey, but ur hairstyle suits theshape of ur face... =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Short hair 4 me. :thumbsup:[/b]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=pink] The korean type of hairstyle, I think. [/color] :) :thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]Ask kuya Harvey haha[/quote] No no. Harvii will only suggest some hairstyle related to cactus :wasted: peace harvs :lol: -- This is so cute ~ [img]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/charunetra/xiah%20kim%20junsu/xiahlovetw.gif[/img] The hairstyle of my hubby is kakkoi~~ [img]http://kpoplover4ever.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/max.jpg[/img] Any of the 2 hairstyles above attract girls. emo? I tell you that EMO IS OUT. if you want this hairstyle:- [img]http://www.emohairguide.com/WebPics/emohairwm.jpg[/img] Then you either will be blind or shall be mistaken as a girl. ;)

Last edited by Shim Oo-Ma (2008-12-11 16:51:18)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

army cut is the best :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b][i]Spiky[/i] ones as wel, dat's popular now. :) [/b][/font]
i-lab-mee
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think put some gel on ur hair hehe ;)
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah um, i thiink it's spiky hair with fringe at the front. with silkyy smooth black hair :lol: but still, that look makes girls => :wow:

Last edited by lolz_o3 (2009-01-10 21:22:55)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]guys whats the best hairstyle to fit and get fit of the shape of my face..well actually the shape of my face is oblong so what will be the best hairstyle for me??:D:eh:[/b]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:57

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy