• ARCHIVES 
  • » would you like to die the easy, less painful way that no one notices you died until they realize you're not breathing anymore... :norose: or the painful way that everyone you love will be ready for y

Pages: 12

would you like to die the easy, less painful way that no one notices you died until they realize you're not breathing anymore... :norose: or the painful way that everyone you love will be ready for y

0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: would you like to die the easy, less painful way that no one notices you died until they realize you're not breathing anymore... :norose: or the painful way that everyone you love will be ready for y

i wanna die peacefully... :lol:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: would you like to die the easy, less painful way that no one notices you died until they realize you're not breathing anymore... :norose: or the painful way that everyone you love will be ready for y

I want to die in a brave way. like a hero :D I want to save a person's life before I die =)
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna die without injuring any part of my body. hahaha
iceman11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

easy way =) possibly nightmare :lol: and i wanna die before i get forty i wanna die young no wounds and possibly with as less wrinkles as possible I mean........ All that [b]makeup[/b] for the dead!!!
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i want to die the painful way.. so that everyone can see how strong i am and i have the chance to say ily,sorry,thankyou to my love ones .. =)
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to die bcoz i 4got to breathe hehe
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to be killed.. hehehe,.. so i can have somebody to "hunt" when i become a ghost... (it'll be boring when i'm dead.. maybe that'll entertain me..)
royalroa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

heroically or peacefully & prepared or as a christian martyr!

Last edited by royalroa (2008-12-20 02:11:58)

leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't want it to be painful -i'd sleep and never to be awake forever..
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want die peacefully . .
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Die while sleeping~ ;) but I'm not ready 4 that~
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=nojahkilledthevintagebabe]i want to die while sleeping. peaceful and quiet.[/quote] [color=deeppink][align=center][b] i want that too =D hope it happens soon :o=D=D [/b][/align][/color]
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

heroic deeds. or just a natural death
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whatever! peacefully or painfully died.. its ok =) :lol: but i more like to die sacrifcing myself for others sake rather died in a accident..

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-12-27 02:32:54)

pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]would you like to die the easy, less painful way that no one notices you died until they realize you're not breathing anymore.[/quote] i like to die this way. i dont want others to see me dying. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » would you like to die the easy, less painful way that no one notices you died until they realize you're not breathing anymore... :norose: or the painful way that everyone you love will be ready for y

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:31

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy