• ARCHIVES 
  • » would you like to die the easy, less painful way that no one notices you died until they realize you're not breathing anymore... :norose: or the painful way that everyone you love will be ready for y

Pages: 12

would you like to die the easy, less painful way that no one notices you died until they realize you're not breathing anymore... :norose: or the painful way that everyone you love will be ready for y

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

would you like to die the easy, less painful way that no one notices you died until they realize you're not breathing anymore... :norose: or the painful way that everyone you love will be ready for y

would you like to die the easy, less painful way that no one notices you died until they realize you're not breathing anymore... :norose: or the painful way that everyone you love will be ready for your death and they will be there during that most "awaited moment?" :norose: ----- painful way.. don't want to die when i'm all alone.. it would freak me out, but i guess i won't know that i'm freaking out since i'm dead POSTS MERGED. Please avoid double posting next time.

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-08-31 07:44:18)

maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: would you like to die the easy, less painful way that no one notices you died until they realize you're not breathing anymore... :norose: or the painful way that everyone you love will be ready for y

^double post.. i would like to die the painful way...
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: would you like to die the easy, less painful way that no one notices you died until they realize you're not breathing anymore... :norose: or the painful way that everyone you love will be ready for y

[quote=vkg19error]painful way.. don't want to die when i'm all alone.. it would freak me out, but i guess i won't know that i'm freaking out since i'm dead[/quote] [b]SPAMMING[/b] @topic i want to die the painful way.. coz it just once of a lifetime experience and after that a eternal happyness from God
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

die the easy way. nomore pain.. :norose: not now.
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i prefer the first one.. coz it'll be more painful for the people surrounding me if they're witnessing the pain am going through before i die.. =|=|
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

dunno. i want to experience both. :lol:
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like the first one =D cuz if they witness how painfull i die the more moment they will miss me :P
Jrdc
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like the painful way :D soo i can say goodbye to my love
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanna die slowly :lol: (like jumping on a 500 story building, just look some nice view before i splat at the ground =D)
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

First one.. I don't want to die with sufferings.
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=the_legend_killer]i wanna die slowly (like jumping on a 500 story building, just look some nice view before i splat at the ground )[/quote] haha i like that
m3Lai
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think slowly =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'll choose 2 die d easy way. :) [/b]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think i want to die slowly.. so that i can really feel the pain..... :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

would you like to die the easy, less painful way that no one notices you died until they realize you're not breathing anymore... :norose: [hr][hr][hr] [color=red][b]dat would be my choice coz i wanna die peacefully.,no fuss.[/b][/color]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want to die happy and where i succeed in having reaching my dreams
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna die peacefully without pain :crybaby:
nojahkilledthevintagebabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to die while sleeping. peaceful and quiet.

Last edited by nojahkilledthevintagebabe (2008-12-19 08:12:16)

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't want to die, huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't want to die horribly, i just want to die peacefully. like sleeping and then not waking up but hope not yet!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » would you like to die the easy, less painful way that no one notices you died until they realize you're not breathing anymore... :norose: or the painful way that everyone you love will be ready for y

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:40

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy