• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] are you satisfied with what friendster offers now? [/b] or do you have any suggestions that may improve friendster? for me.. I hope friendster would add a permanent chatbox on our page, and I

Pages: 12

[b] are you satisfied with what friendster offers now? [/b] or do you have any suggestions that may improve friendster? for me.. I hope friendster would add a permanent chatbox on our page, and I

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b] are you satisfied with what friendster offers now? [/b] or do you have any suggestions that may improve friendster? for me.. I hope friendster would add a permanent chatbox on our page, and I

[b] are you satisfied with what friendster offers now? [/b] or do you have any suggestions that may improve friendster? for me.. I hope friendster would add a permanent chatbox on our page, and I hope they would add more applications..:)
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b] are you satisfied with what friendster offers now? [/b] or do you have any suggestions that may improve friendster? for me.. I hope friendster would add a permanent chatbox on our page, and I

i agree w/ u sis.. i also want to add chatbox in our page..
Shalala
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b] are you satisfied with what friendster offers now? [/b] or do you have any suggestions that may improve friendster? for me.. I hope friendster would add a permanent chatbox on our page, and I

[b]Yeah. Satisfied. Luvin' it! :kiss: Opps.. Gotta go! :penguin:[/b]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkloveriza01]Re: are you satisfied with what friendster offers now?i agree w/ u sis.. i also want to add chatbox in our page..[/quote] LET'S protest!:)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

LOL. Me. I want a Tagalog language on the choices. :lol: :lol: It seems they forgotten us already, :paranoid: didnt they know that most people in friendster are Pilipino =D =D =D They should put that, come on, lets protest . lols :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh, I like your [b]idea[/b]! :idea:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm satisfied...
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]LOL. Me. I want a Tagalog language on the choices. :lol: :lol: It seems they forgotten us already, :paranoid: didnt they know that most people in friendster are Pilipino =D =D =D They should put that, come on, lets protest . lols :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] same here dude, im wondrin why they forgot us..:lol:
otaku_4Ever
» n00b
1969-12-31

mMmm,.. im kinda satisfied,. but i think they should delete some unused prof. itS really already crowded at FS~
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=otaku_4Ever]mMmm,.. im kinda satisfied,. but i think they should delete some unused prof. itS really already crowded at FS~[/quote] otaku_4ever is right ^^ they must delete unused profile. :)
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]LOL. Me. I want a Tagalog language on the choices. :lol: :lol: It seems they forgotten us already, :paranoid: didnt they know that most people in friendster are Pilipino =D =D =D They should put that, come on, lets protest . lols :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] wow..ur very nationalistic..hehehe:)
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=otaku_4Ever]mMmm,.. im kinda satisfied,. but i think they should delete some unused prof. itS really already crowded at FS~[/quote] ryt!hmm.. I think they should give warnings instead so that friendster users will keep updating their prof:)
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^well i think your double posting :P and it's ag @T: i'm nt satisfied about the comment. even the font is not working. :crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Friendster is okay with me. i can get and have whatever i NEED so far.
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

delete inactive accounts ..
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

SATISFIED! at least for now.. :D :thumbsup:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

sorry for the double posts.. uhmm... i hope, they wont mess up our layouts! sometimes, layouts dont work
ikyang
» n00b
1969-12-31

tsk. if i were to type all of my protests, it would take me days... but, my main protest is the email thingy. some people type in fake emails and viola, they can now have their FS profiles thats the result in the mushrooming of phonies-fakers. you know, people who register at friendster just for fun and just because they wanted to, fakers. i mean, wtf waste time on doing such foolishness? those people should really need a life. i know FS users needs to verify their emails to be able to fully use it just like in sending msgs and in making blogs but some people don't care about sending a msg or making a blog for they can just drop comments in any profile with all they might.... and another thing, it also encourages people to swindle.. well, thats all i cared.. but now, im half-satisfied.

Last edited by ikyang (2008-09-11 06:00:43)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm satisfied. :thumbsup: [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-09 08:54:01)

ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

always a new addbox =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] are you satisfied with what friendster offers now? [/b] or do you have any suggestions that may improve friendster? for me.. I hope friendster would add a permanent chatbox on our page, and I

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:13

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy