• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] are you satisfied with what friendster offers now? [/b] or do you have any suggestions that may improve friendster? for me.. I hope friendster would add a permanent chatbox on our page, and I

Pages: 12

[b] are you satisfied with what friendster offers now? [/b] or do you have any suggestions that may improve friendster? for me.. I hope friendster would add a permanent chatbox on our page, and I

KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b] are you satisfied with what friendster offers now? [/b] or do you have any suggestions that may improve friendster? for me.. I hope friendster would add a permanent chatbox on our page, and I

no. :arrow: too many inactive accounts. :arrow: fonts are not working :arrow: annoying applications :wallbash: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b] are you satisfied with what friendster offers now? [/b] or do you have any suggestions that may improve friendster? for me.. I hope friendster would add a permanent chatbox on our page, and I

not anymore. problems cropped up when they started the apps. they have less competent staff nowadays.
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]LOL. Me. I want a Tagalog language on the choices. :lol: :lol: It seems they forgotten us already, :paranoid: didnt they know that most people in friendster are Pilipino =D =D =D They should put that, come on, lets protest . lols :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] We should proud for that. Cause they knows that we Filipinos can read and write good English. We dont need that tagalog anymore. There is this one site they have a Tagalog language. Thats insulting for me.hahah! and some Americans amazed we can speak a very good English better than some white Americans. :lol: just sharing Im satisfied!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]It's ok 4 me, coz dey'r adding new features. :) [/b]
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NO!!! important things they must do: 1. the ONLINE status 2. "Find Friends".... should search only from within your friends, not the entire database. 3. regular maintenance schedule once a week, promptly.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nester800]NO!!! important things they must do: 1. the ONLINE status 2. "Find Friends".... should search only from within your friends, not the entire database. 3. regular maintenance schedule once a week, promptly.[/quote] yah.. i agree with him.. lolz..
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

They already add FriendsterIM.. =):thumbsup:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes.. But I really hope i can upload 2 MB+*file size* pictures--i don't knwo how to use the wizard something :wallbash:
royalroa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

suggestion: the ability to tag your friends in your photos like myspace and facebook has.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm~~i hope they could allow HTML on FS bulletin.,wkokokokk
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] are you satisfied with what friendster offers now? [/b] or do you have any suggestions that may improve friendster? for me.. I hope friendster would add a permanent chatbox on our page, and I

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:16

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy