• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok here's mine:D hero heroine is my favorite song of them!=) i love this song so much! [b]i feel like hero and you are my heroine! [/b] love it!!:D

Pages: 123456..6

ok here's mine:D hero heroine is my favorite song of them!=) i love this song so much! [b]i feel like hero and you are my heroine! [/b] love it!!:D

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ok here's mine:D hero heroine is my favorite song of them!=) i love this song so much! [b]i feel like hero and you are my heroine! [/b] love it!!:D

[b]thunder...!!!!![/b]
keiyt
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ok here's mine:D hero heroine is my favorite song of them!=) i love this song so much! [b]i feel like hero and you are my heroine! [/b] love it!!:D

the great escape. lubb it!Ü
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

HEELS OVER HEAD, ON TOP OF THE WORLD, THUNDER, THE GREAT ESCAPE.:] "[b]I'LL MEET YOU TONIGHT ON TOP OF THE WORLD[/b]":wow::wow:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thunder really caught my attention. ;)
x4teen.4everx
» n00b
1969-12-31

thunder! :D and "the only way i know how to feel" -- have somebody heard that song? that`s really nice! =) it`s from the album heavy heart :wow:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thunder and great escape.. great escape is like for graduation or something like that.. :)
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Five Minutes To midnight and The Great Esxape.. thats cooL..
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] Great Escape & Thunder =) :thumbsup: [/b]
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=x4teen.4everx]thunder! and "the only way i know how to feel" -- have somebody heard that song? that`s really nice! it`s from the album heavy heart[/quote] is it one of their demo songs? [b]TOPIC:[/b] My Fav is [b]I Told You So[/b] and [b]Holiday[/b]
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love their song Thunder...
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hero/Heroine, The Great Escape, and Thunder. :wow:
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: Hero/Heroine :arrow: Thunder :arrow: I Told You So[/b] [i]i <3 Boys Like Girls!![/i] =)
ily.choco
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]I've been looking for this. I like '[b]thunder[/b]' -- '[b]hero/heroine[/b]' -- '[b]the great escape[/b]' && more. :D[/align]

Last edited by ily.choco (2008-11-14 02:50:31)

shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] The Great Escape Thunder Heroheroine [/b] :wow:
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Hero heroine :arrow: The Great Escape :arrow: Thunder love them!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
riin4
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is The Only Way I Know How To Feel and Let Go ;) adik naquh dun =D GO BOYS LIKE GIRLS:thumbsup:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Holiday[/b] ~ and Thunder also :thumbsup:
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] hero heroine and thunder [/b][/align]
kinetixz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: Thunder[/b] [spoiler]Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer Do you know you're unlike any other? You'll always be my thunder, and I said Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors I don't wanna ever love another You'll always be my thunder So bring on the rain And bring on the thunder[/spoiler] and [b]:arrow: Up Against The Wall [/b] [spoiler]And I can't deny your eyes You know I tried to read between the lines, I saw a warning sign And then you threw me up against the wall Who said that it's better to have loved and lost? I wish that I had never loved at all[/spoiler] and [b]:arrow: Five Minutes To Midnight[/b] [spoiler]Turn it up It's five minutes to midnight You're coming home with me tonight I can't get enough Shakin' me up Turn it up Alright, at five minutes to midnight You see our name in city lights We'll make the clock stop Make your heart drop and come alive[/spoiler]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]Riin's nonsense post deleted.[/b] For me, it's THUNDER. ..your voice, was the soundtrack of my summer.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok here's mine:D hero heroine is my favorite song of them!=) i love this song so much! [b]i feel like hero and you are my heroine! [/b] love it!!:D

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:18

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy