• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok here's mine:D hero heroine is my favorite song of them!=) i love this song so much! [b]i feel like hero and you are my heroine! [/b] love it!!:D

Pages: 1..123456

ok here's mine:D hero heroine is my favorite song of them!=) i love this song so much! [b]i feel like hero and you are my heroine! [/b] love it!!:D

beareyes
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ok here's mine:D hero heroine is my favorite song of them!=) i love this song so much! [b]i feel like hero and you are my heroine! [/b] love it!!:D

I so love Up Against the Wall, Broken Man, Someone Like You and Learning to Fall. :love:
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ok here's mine:D hero heroine is my favorite song of them!=) i love this song so much! [b]i feel like hero and you are my heroine! [/b] love it!!:D

Thunder!! yeah!
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I like Thunder, Loce drunk and Two is better than one
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Love Drunk and Happy Birthday To You. Is it entitled like that? I dunno lol
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Two is better than one, Thunder and Hero/Heroine :eh2:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok here's mine:D hero heroine is my favorite song of them!=) i love this song so much! [b]i feel like hero and you are my heroine! [/b] love it!!:D

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:26

[ 9 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy