• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi!! i just came across a great site :) www.hypergurl.com >>more codes found there :) but most works with IE and i found a nifty add on to your friendster profile, that also works on FF!! :D [code

Pages: 123

Hi!! i just came across a great site :) www.hypergurl.com >>more codes found there :) but most works with IE and i found a nifty add on to your friendster profile, that also works on FF!! :D [code

strawberry-love
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi!! i just came across a great site :) www.hypergurl.com >>more codes found there :) but most works with IE and i found a nifty add on to your friendster profile, that also works on FF!! :D [code

Hi!! i just came across a great site :) www.hypergurl.com >>more codes found there :) but most works with IE and i found a nifty add on to your friendster profile, that also works on FF!! :D <">Its originally an underwater bubble cursor, but i found out that you can also change the image to a different one!! like hearts, stars, flowers, and etc!! :3 :arrow: just change the [http://i10.tinypic.com/4uayvzm.gif] found on the code above to the url of the image you wish to upload, e.g hearts, stars flowers, bubbles from your own server and if you want, you can change the [bub] words found in there in relation to what you uploaded like hearts :D [img]http://i10.tinypic.com/4uayvzm.gif[/img] ^ the size of the image you wish to use should be similar to the size of the bubble :) for those lazy bums out there.. like me :lol: .. the code i gave you is already working, just save it as a js ext file and upload it on your file hosting acct. like ripway or fileden using ephemerals how to save a js ext file and paste the js file in the mediabox :D but if too many people use it, an error might occur like the exceeded bandwith error, to avoid that, upload the image to your own server :3 see it in action: www.friendster.com/etherealstar >i'm using a heart~ or rather hearts! :D :question: i do not take credit of this code, i juz wanna share it to all of you ftalkers.. even to the code leechers :D lolz ja~ :3 take care everyone :) sorry for my bad english ^^' :arrow: off topic: can someone please tell me the mp3 sidebar code? i'm using my flash fetish......... so can anybody instruct me how to do that? i saw a few here but they were already edited and when i tried them on my prof using my mp3 code it doesnt work, please help.. thank you :) EDIT: :arrow: it seems this code messes up the falling images code... when using IE ^^' but i found it cute so i dont mind :D so use at your own risk :D but i'll try to find a way around it :3 ok? tnx.. andd sorry for the trouble... EDIT: :arrow: If you have questions pm ME.. OR SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY FRIENDSTER ACCT. :3

Last edited by strawberry-love (2007-09-06 11:58:46)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hi!! i just came across a great site :) www.hypergurl.com >>more codes found there :) but most works with IE and i found a nifty add on to your friendster profile, that also works on FF!! :D [code

it's http://www.friendster.com/etherealstar and not http://www.friendster.con/etherealstar =) nice friendster profile. it's like im in a aquarium but filled with hearts and not water. hahaha :thumbsup:
spct3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi!! i just came across a great site :) www.hypergurl.com >>more codes found there :) but most works with IE and i found a nifty add on to your friendster profile, that also works on FF!! :D [code

thx for sharing!

Last edited by spct3 (2007-05-30 17:57:03)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]nice trick[/b]
strawberry-love
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]it's http://www.friendster.com/etherealstar and not http://www.friendster.con/etherealstar =) nice friendster profile. it's like im in a aquarium but filled with hearts and not water. hahaha :thumbsup:[/quote] oops.. hehehe.. sorry about that XD i think my eye sight is getting worst ^^' i hope the over pinkiness of my profile havent blinded you yet XD glad you liked it peepz :3

Last edited by strawberry-love (2007-05-31 06:01:18)

jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

d ba yan nagwowork sa CSS?? onli JS?? [quote][color=orange]Post in English[/color][/quote]

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-06 18:54:50)

strawberry-love
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jee-ar]d ba yan nagwowork sa CSS?? onli JS??[/quote] ano ibig mo sabihin? css are not jscripts... this code works for custom css profiles.. probably even in overlay..... did you see my profile? its like that..
lablee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]cool trick , hehe[/b] ;)
lordango
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=strawberry-love]Hi!! i just came across a great site :) www.hypergurl.com >>more codes found there :) but most works with IE and i found a nifty add on to your friendster profile, that also works on FF!! :D <">Its originally an underwater bubble cursor, but i found out that you can also change the image to a different one!! like hearts, stars, flowers, and etc!! :3 :arrow: just change the [http://i10.tinypic.com/4uayvzm.gif] found on the code above to the url of the image you wish to upload, e.g hearts, stars flowers, bubbles from your own server and if you want, you can change the [bub] words found in there in relation to what you uploaded like hearts :D [url]http://i10.tinypic.com/4uayvzm.gif[/url] ^ the size of the image you wish to use should be similar to the size of the bubble :) [b]for those lazy bums out there.. like me :lol: .. the code i gave you is already working, just save it as a js ext file and upload it on your file hosting acct. like ripway or fileden and paste the js file using ephemerals how to save a js ext file :D but if too many people use it, an error might occur like the exceeded bandwith error, to avoid that, upload the image to your own server :3 [/b] see it in action: www.friendster.com/etherealstar >i'm using a heart~ or rather hearts! :D :question: i do not take credit of this code, i juz wanna share it to all of you ftalkers.. even to the code leechers :D lolz ja~ :3 take care everyone :) sorry for my bad english ^^' :arrow: off topic: can someone please tell me the mp3 sidebar code? i'm using my flash fetish......... so can anybody instruct me how to do that? i saw a few here but they were already edited and when i tried them on my prof using my mp3 code it doesnt work, please help.. thank you :) EDIT: :arrow: it seems this code messes up the falling images code... when using IE ^^' but i found it cute so i dont mind :D so use at your own risk :D but i'll try to find a way around it :3 ok? tnx.. andd sorry for the trouble...[/quote] Hello, how can i paste this code or link it to my friendster profile? im kinda new to this. can i paste script code to friendster?
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

me wanna try this one for the spongebob layout im workin on! :D very nice :D
lester_cabilla
» n00b
1969-12-31

niCe one!!!! i gonna try this one
strawberry-love
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordango]Hello, how can i paste this code or link it to my friendster profile? im kinda new to this. can i paste script code to friendster?[/quote] uh... did you even read what i posted? ^^' [quote]for those lazy bums out there.. like me :lol: .. the code i gave you is already working, just save it as a js ext file and upload it on your file hosting acct. like ripway or fileden and paste the js file [b]using ephemerals how to save a js ext file[/b] :d but if too many people use it, an error might occur like the exceeded bandwith error, to avoid that, upload the image to your own server :3[/quote] search for ephemerals how to save a js ext file........ on the trIcks & tutorial directory :3
icycool1121
» n00b
1969-12-31

This thing doesnt work after hiding the Review box :(
strawberry-love
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=icycool1121]This thing doesnt work after hiding the Review box :([/quote] well.......... its kinda like setting your profile to private mode were overlay doesnt work.. :doubt: so its like that... :lol:
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick... but it just made all the stuffs in my profile freeze... only the bubbles are moving... thanks for sharing anyway...
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice trick! thanks for sharing:)
BoLa
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanx for posting!it works! :D
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ohh,,, it only works on overlay.??? how sad i dont have one huhu
ralene3
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout... thanks for sharing falling objects..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi!! i just came across a great site :) www.hypergurl.com >>more codes found there :) but most works with IE and i found a nifty add on to your friendster profile, that also works on FF!! :D [code

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:13

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy