• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi!! i just came across a great site :) www.hypergurl.com >>more codes found there :) but most works with IE and i found a nifty add on to your friendster profile, that also works on FF!! :D [code

Pages: 123

Hi!! i just came across a great site :) www.hypergurl.com >>more codes found there :) but most works with IE and i found a nifty add on to your friendster profile, that also works on FF!! :D [code

BoLa
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi!! i just came across a great site :) www.hypergurl.com >>more codes found there :) but most works with IE and i found a nifty add on to your friendster profile, that also works on FF!! :D [code

@MiiMiiNEKoO: it works on non-overlay profiles as well.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hi!! i just came across a great site :) www.hypergurl.com >>more codes found there :) but most works with IE and i found a nifty add on to your friendster profile, that also works on FF!! :D [code

i think we have a trick like this already... http://theftalk.com/t1979-Falling-images-profile-CSS..html eniweizz,.. nice profile.. and about the mp3 for sidebar.. i can help u.. just gimme the code of your mp3's embed.. =)
strawberry-love
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]i think we have a trick like this already... http://theftalk.com/t1979-Falling-images-profile-CSS..html eniweizz,.. nice profile.. and about the mp3 for sidebar.. i can help u.. just gimme the code of your mp3's embed.. =)[/quote] its not really the same... if you read carefully you can see the difference... ephe's tut is about falling images on a profile, while the one i found, is about images floating above your cursor and moves like bubbles :)
kj0028
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm.....where to paste?
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

awwww.. that's cool... i like it... thankz foh sharing tho.... but mine is not working.. lol <">

Last edited by mherylicious (2007-08-09 16:20:15)

pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]wow. keep it up! =) [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align]
mikaela18
» n00b
1969-12-31

yehhay!!! i got it! thank you!!!! =) add me in my friendster! mikaela.montero@hotmail.com [url]http://www.friendster.com/andy18[/url]
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing :)
'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#990099] awww.. i wish this works on css.. =| [/color][/align]
redphoenix_04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wow.. thanks for sharing. :)[/b]
alyssa_rae01
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: wow!!!strawberry love..your profile is awesome and one of a kind!!! since im a newbie here..i dont know how to make one.. how about the page with the song and chat box before entering the real home page.. just wanna ask how did u do that?? :) :) :)
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool.. :eh:
nymacarandas
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one.
zhel10
» n00b
1969-12-31

.cooool.... ..thanks for sharing....
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][quote][i][b]LoVe iT.. ThnkS foR shariN'[/b][/i][/quote] [/quote] [/align]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:doubt: :thumbsup: [b]thx for sharing!![/b]
LiLMiZKiM
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing... i just wish they do this more often (the easy way for lazy bums) =D
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice one
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think the code is filtered its not working on my prof

Last edited by Dynasty-tweaker (2008-04-29 04:09:25)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Remarks: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (Very Good)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi!! i just came across a great site :) www.hypergurl.com >>more codes found there :) but most works with IE and i found a nifty add on to your friendster profile, that also works on FF!! :D [code

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:26

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy