• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]Im a big "preppy kid" here the defenition of a "preppy style" if you dont have any clue what it is.[/b][/i] :arrow: [b]Preppy fashion is not only a fashion but a "lifestyle" according to major

Pages: 1..123456789

[b][i]Im a big "preppy kid" here the defenition of a "preppy style" if you dont have any clue what it is.[/b][/i] :arrow: [b]Preppy fashion is not only a fashion but a "lifestyle" according to major

kikaygurl
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]Im a big "preppy kid" here the defenition of a "preppy style" if you dont have any clue what it is.[/b][/i] :arrow: [b]Preppy fashion is not only a fashion but a "lifestyle" according to major

i have my own style.. retro-ish preppy.. haha
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]Im a big "preppy kid" here the defenition of a "preppy style" if you dont have any clue what it is.[/b][/i] :arrow: [b]Preppy fashion is not only a fashion but a "lifestyle" according to major

simple...:) simplicity is beauty :lol:
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Preppy But I used to be unique=)
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

simple.. that's me.. i just want to be simple.. :D
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have many dress styles.. depending on my mood.. :D ___________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I have my own style. :) [/b]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just the simple one. :D
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I have my own, unique, and original style. [img]http://theftalk.com/img/smilies/smirk.gif[/img]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] just simple ;) [/color]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm kinda [b]preppy[/b], sometimes [b]simple[/b].. and [b]i have my own style.[/b]
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im[u] simply[/u] me :D
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yah. i have my own style. =)[/b]
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like the most simple. i just wear tshirt and shorts wherever i go haha =D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]preppy![/b] cause i have some dresses that was made by some famous designers in USA and i always want to use those dresses even if im just only at home.
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have my own style. and i'm luvin it.
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i have my own style of clothing. :][/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

simple -i'm not spending too much time just to choose the right outfit haha
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think punk/emo .. hhmmm.. sumtimes thats what other people say about] the way i wore clothes. :eh:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm not really sure as to where I belong. But, if I really have to group myself, I'll go with the "classics and elegant". =)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I belong in simple group.. But inside of me im a hardcore... not punk/emo shit
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]Im a big "preppy kid" here the defenition of a "preppy style" if you dont have any clue what it is.[/b][/i] :arrow: [b]Preppy fashion is not only a fashion but a "lifestyle" according to major

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:19

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy