• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: who will be the last post shall be declared the cutest.. :lol: let the game begin.. :penguin:[align=center]

:arrow: who will be the last post shall be declared the cutest.. :lol: let the game begin.. :penguin:[align=center]

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: who will be the last post shall be declared the cutest.. :lol: let the game begin.. :penguin:[align=center]

*grabbed the cutie throne. MUAHAHAHA. *lmao. all hail teh Cutie. XD
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: who will be the last post shall be declared the cutest.. :lol: let the game begin.. :penguin:[align=center]

i am te cutest in hirr.....
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]cutest hir!!! no doubt......ahihi[/b]:wow::D
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahaha sorry but im the cutest now xD
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No,u gotwrong sis~! i'm the cutest!! =D
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i got the cutie heiress position, haha! lol
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

<<< Extra Cute with awesomeness :cool:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

* 'Em The Cute One Now. vvv Prepare. You'll be The Next. [spoiler]MODS May Close This So I'll Be The Cutiest! :lol: [spoiler]Just Joking. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-09-14 08:42:04)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wat? i'm the last? so it only means dat.........*ehem*........bwahahaha!!!![/b]:lol::wow:
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the last me.. :D [spoiler][img]http://photos-056.friendster.com/e1/photos/65/02/5312056/1_875111260l.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=lightgreen]^ ahah.. ur chance is over,mamas boy =D IM TEH CUTEST *FOEVAR* wakwekwakwekwakwek :D[/color][/align]
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

naa.. im here again.. hahaha! =D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]now u'r not........nyahahaha![/b]:lol: [b]i'm d cutest agen..........no doubt.......ahihi[/b]:eh:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lol.. im the cutest,,, =D
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

m the last m the cutest now :lol:
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

back to the cutie...=D :kiss:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no your not,, coz ME.. IM THE CUTEST.lol
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahem ahemmmmmm ...=D
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha :lol: LMAO i'm the cutiest agen =D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sshhh!! zip it.. here's the only one!! =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: who will be the last post shall be declared the cutest.. :lol: let the game begin.. :penguin:[align=center]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:55

[ 9 queries - 0.607 second ]
Privacy Policy