• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: who will be the last post shall be declared the cutest.. :lol: let the game begin.. :penguin:[align=center]

:arrow: who will be the last post shall be declared the cutest.. :lol: let the game begin.. :penguin:[align=center]

aenemij
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: who will be the last post shall be declared the cutest.. :lol: let the game begin.. :penguin:[align=center]

[b]its me again. the cutest.[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: who will be the last post shall be declared the cutest.. :lol: let the game begin.. :penguin:[align=center]

[b]no no no!me is the cutest!nyahaha![/b]
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]no. its me. im the cutest. haha[/b]
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

naaah.. i agree ur cute but.. im the LAST so im the.. cutest! hahaha! =D
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]no ur not. im still the cutest. :D [/b]
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my turn again.. :D
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]its me again. im the cutest, haha.[/b]
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]=)=|:D cute ako..!![/b]
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]=)=|:D cute ako..!![/quote] ^ remember use English words.. [b]FOLLOW THE RULES[/b] =) [spoiler]cutest as always! :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by jhayzzee (2008-09-08 05:42:36)

aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]im the cutest again. hehe. :P [/b]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me..........XD one of cutest in the world~ =D
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]im the last to post. so. im the cutest.[/b]
_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im the last... im the cutest wahahahaha =D
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]im the last. again. im the cutest. :P[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]no you're not! me is the last! bwahahahah![/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/asd.gif[/img]
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]sorry sisz. im the last again. haha. so. im the cutest.[/b]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wahahaha..am i? ;)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

so it says if you're last, then you're the cutest. since i'm last [as of at the moment] then i'm the cutest [for the moment:] haha. i like it :eh:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me. =D save the best for last! :lol:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

me me me!!! ahekz..hahaha itch my turns..=D:D:lol:=):eh::redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: who will be the last post shall be declared the cutest.. :lol: let the game begin.. :penguin:[align=center]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:17

[ 10 queries - 0.633 second ]
Privacy Policy