• ARCHIVES 
  • » me my style i like kind of punk-rockish things but i dont want to look too dark. if i'm going to wear black i always try to mix some light colors. and also like avril use to wear..^^:D [align=cente

Pages: 123

me my style i like kind of punk-rockish things but i dont want to look too dark. if i'm going to wear black i always try to mix some light colors. and also like avril use to wear..^^:D [align=cente

yas
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

me my style i like kind of punk-rockish things but i dont want to look too dark. if i'm going to wear black i always try to mix some light colors. and also like avril use to wear..^^:D [align=cente

me my style i like kind of punk-rockish things but i dont want to look too dark. if i'm going to wear black i always try to mix some light colors. and also like avril use to wear..^^:D [align=center][/align]how about you guys^^:)

Last edited by yas (2008-09-06 01:35:18)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: me my style i like kind of punk-rockish things but i dont want to look too dark. if i'm going to wear black i always try to mix some light colors. and also like avril use to wear..^^:D [align=cente

em kinda girly sumtymzs and sumtymzs kinda boyish lawl. ~juliene~
PekingKira
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: me my style i like kind of punk-rockish things but i dont want to look too dark. if i'm going to wear black i always try to mix some light colors. and also like avril use to wear..^^:D [align=cente

hmmm me that i was a cute guy :eh: ...but it just a dream Lolz :D [img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar171265-4.gif[/img] [spoiler]slEepy n tired bcouz of u! neEd s0me rest =([/spoiler]

Last edited by PekingKira (2008-09-06 01:27:34)

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

whee~ i'm just a casual gal as well. hehehe xD sometimes i'm boyish. i also like colorful and kawaii stuffs.. :D
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: am kinda punk too.. but also girly.. der r times i want to wear girly stuffs nd sumtyms i don't.. it depends on my mood.. :D:D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm just simple =) but sumtime i'm girly ahehe :D
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im simple man....
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uuhhm. i often wear black.i also mix it up with other colors. ;)
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm A Complicated Person Obviously, You Can't Understand Me... I'm A Rocker... I'm An Emo... I'm Like A Gangster (But I'm Not) I'm A Hip-Hop Person I'm A Punkish Person .................................................................. Hehehe.... Told You... Complicated.....:lol:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

simply unique..=):thumbsup: u'll never see me wearing somebody's clothes:D i hate to be copied and hates copying..:eh:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My style is simplicity mixed with chic . Some days I just prefer to wear sweats. But I still make it tres chic :D
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Uh, [b]simple[/b]? I am not that girly.. :)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mine is girly style... :D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

simplicity with elegance. black and white would do. =|
w4s_t3d
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: im simpLe =)
Kurt_Titz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love being a rokhizta
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sometimes it depend on my moods too.. same us u..sis kaetin=)
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

JUST [b]ROCK N ROLL[/b] and [b]DON FORGET JUST HAVING FUN IN Ur LIFE[/b]
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm just a simple rugged-style fashion icon hehehe!:D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im a rocker chic..sometimes boyish..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me my style i like kind of punk-rockish things but i dont want to look too dark. if i'm going to wear black i always try to mix some light colors. and also like avril use to wear..^^:D [align=cente

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:14

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy