• ARCHIVES 
  • » me my style i like kind of punk-rockish things but i dont want to look too dark. if i'm going to wear black i always try to mix some light colors. and also like avril use to wear..^^:D [align=cente

Pages: 123

me my style i like kind of punk-rockish things but i dont want to look too dark. if i'm going to wear black i always try to mix some light colors. and also like avril use to wear..^^:D [align=cente

shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: me my style i like kind of punk-rockish things but i dont want to look too dark. if i'm going to wear black i always try to mix some light colors. and also like avril use to wear..^^:D [align=cente

i dunno ?! :lol::lol: sometimes ... emo rock simple it depends on my MOOD && it also depends on the occasion.
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: me my style i like kind of punk-rockish things but i dont want to look too dark. if i'm going to wear black i always try to mix some light colors. and also like avril use to wear..^^:D [align=cente

my style?? mm it's simple... just a punk-styled blouse and a jeans.. but sumtimes i wear checkered skirt and ummm a simple printed blouse..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm unique. :D [/b]
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hhmm.. i'm an out fashion guy, don't follow the latest fashion.. i just wear the fashion that suit's me, k?
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Casual guy~ ready to adopt at circumstances :D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Simple But really rocks.. =):thumbsup:
sweet.LOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm only Simple But Girl,Emo Sometines.. :penguin:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]a little bit of [u]Hayley Williams[/u] style[/b] [b]some [u]childish style[/u][/b] [b]some [u]boy-ish style[/u][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me my style i like kind of punk-rockish things but i dont want to look too dark. if i'm going to wear black i always try to mix some light colors. and also like avril use to wear..^^:D [align=cente

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:17

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy