• ARCHIVES 
  • » can you find love here in ftalk? well.. everythings possible ryt? there are many couples who find themselves over the internet.. ftalk, I believe can also be a place to know each other.. not only

Pages: 123456789..9

can you find love here in ftalk? well.. everythings possible ryt? there are many couples who find themselves over the internet.. ftalk, I believe can also be a place to know each other.. not only

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: can you find love here in ftalk? well.. everythings possible ryt? there are many couples who find themselves over the internet.. ftalk, I believe can also be a place to know each other.. not only

[quote=stitch05]p.s remember ur in a cyber world.. dont find love, let love find you[/quote] So true.
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: can you find love here in ftalk? well.. everythings possible ryt? there are many couples who find themselves over the internet.. ftalk, I believe can also be a place to know each other.. not only

no.. i cant find love here.. and maybe im will not fall in love with someone here.. :crybaby: but is not impossible :wow: :wow: :wow:
frozenfire
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: :penguin: love is everywhere.. it is possible ryt?? :question: =)
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no i can't because i already found it.. =D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Definitely [b]"yes"[/b]: of course! you don't know where and when love strikes. It's just a mtter of fact that some people[ftalk members] are so loveable that you easily fall in love with them. =)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]For me, a big YES!!!.. I mean, duh..there a lot of people here..And also a lot of good looking young men and women.. so it is very very possible.. off the record..I found mine here..^^ :redface: [/b][/i] [i]Too bad, they already said it.. :wallbash:[/i]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm yes.. but now for now :lol: but for me, it's impossible.. :lol:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah... i found love here. ;) and not an [i]infatuation[/i]... :rolleyes: i just hope she also found love here :D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow.. ahee.. not impossible.. aha.. soo, can I expect someone here? just pm me! neahaha :D
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think it's possible.... coz all of us hir are friends.x love begins at friendship ryt? hahaha, well its only my opinion.x
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I haven't found "love" yet. But who knows. There are potentials. haha :lol:
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah. I found it from my friendly Friends here in Friendstertalk. :P[/b]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

love expressed as friends is quite better in this cyber wrld. :D and, it's found here of course.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhe .. for me 50 : 50 *believe and not*
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sure....I don't see why not. Love is a funny thing and can be found anywhere. So I'm sure love could be found in FTalk.
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]I haven't found "love" yet. But who knows. There are potentials. haha :lol:[/quote] i agree! hihihi.. :D and it's better here coz we find friends across the country..
calistrtballr
» n00b
1969-12-31

anything is possible
Elcanity
» n00b
1969-12-31

yep, love comes unexpectedly. Who know just with your posting2 thingy someone falls to your write-ups, ryt?. What matters most - is that your happy with the attention he/she would bring you.
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah...LOVE FOR MUSIC :wow:[/b] [b]But regarding love relationships in this forum... I'm not into Online relationships especially with someone you don't see in person and just thru YM or some webcam (Not unless you're both residing at the same location)..It's kinda cheap..(In my own opinion) =| Just be extra careful especially when interacting with people not only in this forum but also in oher sites and stuff..You could be hooking up with a wrinkly old guy or some maniac :wasted: It's important to know the person really well before engaging in online relationships[/b] [b] But if some people are really into online dating, typical online relationships and stuff and they're happy (Or if they're desperate or it's the only way for them to have gf/bf) ..well i guess it's ok but still not for me :lol:[/b] [b]To think about it you can find LOVE everywhere..online or IRL but if you're hoping for TRUE love..Reality check! Think again :P[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-09-17 12:36:15)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Elcanity]yep, love comes unexpectedly. Who know just with your posting2 thingy someone falls to your write-ups, ryt?. What matters most - is that your happy with the attention he/she would bring you.[/quote] Wooohooo!agree with you dude!lolz!=) That's why,i never wonder why my baby boo cklarcky falls for me..wakaka!=D Anywayz,we all still need to be observant if he/she just wants you for fun or for good..:eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can you find love here in ftalk? well.. everythings possible ryt? there are many couples who find themselves over the internet.. ftalk, I believe can also be a place to know each other.. not only

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:08

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy