• ARCHIVES 
  • » can you find love here in ftalk? well.. everythings possible ryt? there are many couples who find themselves over the internet.. ftalk, I believe can also be a place to know each other.. not only

Pages: 1..123456789..9

can you find love here in ftalk? well.. everythings possible ryt? there are many couples who find themselves over the internet.. ftalk, I believe can also be a place to know each other.. not only

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: can you find love here in ftalk? well.. everythings possible ryt? there are many couples who find themselves over the internet.. ftalk, I believe can also be a place to know each other.. not only

Yep. ryt ryt //fellas.. Its depends. :rose: and we really nver know, if its really [b]LOVE[/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: can you find love here in ftalk? well.. everythings possible ryt? there are many couples who find themselves over the internet.. ftalk, I believe can also be a place to know each other.. not only

Aw. Love here at Ftalk? :lol: Well, As we all can see, love love lov is so in the air In Ftalk. Here, I`ll post some [Sorry if I posted. Hope they will not kill me :lol: >______<] Ruru-Sama and Gin-Sama Faith and Lordheinz and Who else? uhmm. Nah. never mind they`ll kill me. :lol: :P As, for the question? Definitely,[b] Yes![/b] ;)
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. Love is everywhere..:), here in ftalk it provides us for love friendster, music, arts, other social,political issues and many more by giving us a connection to other people and to interact with them.
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes? i guess. but its lame. :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xxxNotAboutYouxxx]yeah.. Love is everywhere..[/quote] So true. You can find love anywhere. Although teh downside of meeting someone you care for in the net is that you'll never know the real them unless we get to be with them personally.,
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green][b]Already met her in the Internet world but cant tell her the way i felt for her in the real world... Too young? Or not just mature enough to know what real love is... (SENTI MODE =( ) :D[/b][/color]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think yuu can.. =)
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Beats me.. But for me, if it is [b] love [/b], its possible.. But, if ur talking [b] real, true love [/b] may be not.. You should not find it coz it [b] comes to you [/b]... =)
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I dowanna find bf here.. :D for me its [u]impossible[/u] But i love my bro and sis here! :D[/b][/align]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

we really can't tell ryt? wah.... lets just see... hmm...
rapidoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woooo.. call text or pm me... and i promise u that ull find love.. cool: wahahahe kupidoh <-- my ym haha
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah its possible=) Well? who knows maybe one of us is destiny :lol:
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me,it's possible.. but i think it's not really the same quantity as love in the real world..(just my opinion)
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes it is possible there's no impossible when it comes to love but be sure that the one lover is true and not telling a lie... loyalty is the best policy
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]whe~ nope till now.. but i make some great friendship here[/b]:lol::lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think it was possible :lol: just look around at couple there :D mod with mod,member with mod, member with member, :lol::lol::lol: [spoiler]i was had a loev relationship there :redface: but badly that alredy over =( and maybe im [s]searching[/s] alredy found a new one :D:redface::redface::redface:[/spoiler] :penguin:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

love?here?i do not know and i don't think soo :P
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[[no..couz i think its not good..]] ..and i dont like long distance relationship]] ..its hard to trust person i didnt not yet see]]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]love.,sure.,you can find lots of friends here., :D and also,a special someone. :wow: well,i gotta say this,but my baby is much better than any IRL guy i have met. and i will meet my baby soon. :eh: maybe 2 years more?[/i] :wasted:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think it's possible,but it's not the same when you meet someone in thr "real world"..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can you find love here in ftalk? well.. everythings possible ryt? there are many couples who find themselves over the internet.. ftalk, I believe can also be a place to know each other.. not only

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:04

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy