• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]I promised before that I would be doing an english story. Here it is. I hope you will take time to read it. Some events that I will write here happened to me in real life. I kinda

Pages: 12

[quote][align=center]I promised before that I would be doing an english story. Here it is. I hope you will take time to read it. Some events that I will write here happened to me in real life. I kinda

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]I promised before that I would be doing an english story. Here it is. I hope you will take time to read it. Some events that I will write here happened to me in real life. I kinda

oohh..sa tingin ko si Brian...yipee..oh..i'll continue reading your stories
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]I promised before that I would be doing an english story. Here it is. I hope you will take time to read it. Some events that I will write here happened to me in real life. I kinda

i'll post the next chappie tomorrow nyt or sunday morning. i promise. sorry.
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ok. :D who's he ah. . . christian or bryan? hmmh. . .
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[u][i][b]Chapter 7 ~Part1~[/b][/i][/u] “Chin?” he said. “Brian.” “Long time no see.” “I guess you could say that.” Suddenly, Princess pulled me. “OMG. You didn’t tell me you knew that hunk!” “Princess, why are you in such a fuss? I met him when we were in SCU last month.” “You could’ve at least told me that you met a handsome guy and introduce me to him.” “It’s no big deal. He’s here now, so get to know him.” “Whatever.” Then, we went back to the table. “Okay, since I’m late, I’ll order then pay half of the expense. Will that be fine with you?” I said. They do deserve it and besides, I treat my friends once in a blue moon only. “I’ll go with you.” Brian suddenly volunteered. My friends’ eyes all darted on me but said nothing. Barby broke the silence. “Guys, first, Brian isn’t just my schoolmate but he’s not what you think he is. He’s not my boyfriend. He’s my cousin. Second Chin and Brian met last month in the Division Training for Campus Journalism. So stop giving them your stares, will you?” “Thanks for the explanation.” One of my friends said. Then all of us laughed. Brian and I went to the counter; just the two of us together. We were still laughing when the doors of McDonalds opened. “Look who we got here. A DiWA and SCU student together? How sweet!” Him again. “Quit it Jonathan, will you?” Brian defended. “Ooh, I’m scared. Brian’s going to kick the hell out of me.” Jonathan said while his friends laughed. [i]“Why do you even care if I’m with Chin. Is it a problem if she’s my girlfriend?”[/i]

Last edited by eclipse_twins (2008-09-27 08:54:14)

xxGiRL NeXT DooRxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i thnk its christian.. hehehehe nxt na po :D [ interesting! :D ]
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm so sori. i can't continue ds anymore.
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

awww.. y ate? the story's great..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOCKED. v v Requested.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]I promised before that I would be doing an english story. Here it is. I hope you will take time to read it. Some events that I will write here happened to me in real life. I kinda

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:33

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy