• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]I dont know if this it the right thread for my topic you can edit/move this topic if you want too[/i] =) :arrow: [b]Love topic based on a situation :D [/b] Does it bother or do you think its ok t

Pages: 1

[i]I dont know if this it the right thread for my topic you can edit/move this topic if you want too[/i] =) :arrow: [b]Love topic based on a situation :D [/b] Does it bother or do you think its ok t

jee-ar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i]I dont know if this it the right thread for my topic you can edit/move this topic if you want too[/i] =) :arrow: [b]Love topic based on a situation :D [/b] Does it bother or do you think its ok t

[i]I dont know if this it the right thread for my topic you can edit/move this topic if you want too[/i] =) :arrow: [b]Love topic based on a situation :D [/b] Does it bother or do you think its ok to talk with your girlfriend/boyfriend 'bout past stuff? Like how if she/he ask you the ff. question. :arrow: Hows your relationship with your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend or if you still love each other,have still hidden feelings for each other or if you still talking bout the possibilities if there's a chance that you and your ex can still be together again. Do you find it annoying,irritating to the questioner or is it something normal? is it ok with you? and why. =) [spoiler][i][b]POOR ENGLiSH SORRY[/b][/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by jee-ar (2008-09-12 02:34:47)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [i]I dont know if this it the right thread for my topic you can edit/move this topic if you want too[/i] =) :arrow: [b]Love topic based on a situation :D [/b] Does it bother or do you think its ok t

i don't get it...
SEiN
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]I dont know if this it the right thread for my topic you can edit/move this topic if you want too[/i] =) :arrow: [b]Love topic based on a situation :D [/b] Does it bother or do you think its ok t

For me, it's ok if may present want to talk about my past and i don't see anything wrong about that. in that conversation may bf will know how to deal with me regarding may past.. :):)
merzjayq
» n00b
1969-12-31

if its about me. well its okay if he would ask question bout my past. but it annoys me when he is the one who is telling bout his past relationship. i get jealous everytime i hear his ex name. kinda selfish ah? :(
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well for me, it's kinda awkward and it can also lead to jealousy... i mean if you knew too much. so for me, it's nice to know the names of your bf/gf ex's were but not totally know everything
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=merzjayq]i get jealous everytime i hear his ex name[/quote] i agree to that.even if your not asking bout her/his past she/he just kept sayin it all over again like you just want to yell at him/her that what the heck i dont care :lol: [quote=gengskie]it's nice to know the names of your bf/gf ex's were but not totally know everything[/quote] yepx.well my girlfriend not kept asking bout my past.but she just askin if how am i doin and hows me & my ex or watsoever blah blah.it just annoys me sometimes cause i dont know what she up to u knoe :wasted:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I agree with 'te gengks. - - - it's not okay for me to talk about his past although I can say it's normal. It's normal to asks questions but not to the extent that you have to know every detail of his past relationships. You can talk about it to recall the lesson that your boyfriend/girlfriend learned so that it can both help you. I find it quite unpleasant to gab about the traits of his past. If he talks about it([i]before[/i]), it'll always ended up a quarrel and it'll repeat & repeat & repeat all over again until you'll get used to it which is flawed. Don't compare the past to the present. It'll never the same nor perfect as you may want it to be. All you can do is use your learning from the past to your present relationship. [i]I just remember, this is one of the reasons why my past & I broke up[/i] lol [i]which is soooo reckless.[/i] =| :penguin:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-09-13 02:29:28)

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dunno.. noze bleed.
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mmm i dun get it.... but i like my present relationship...
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't have present.. haha :lol::lol:
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well yea its ok to talk about your past with your boyfriend well in every relationship you have to open up to you bf/gf! well for me i told him everything ! :D
jerine08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]well for me, it's kinda awkward and it can also lead to jealousy... i mean if you knew too much. so for me, it's nice to know the names of your bf/gf ex's were but not totally know everything[/quote] [b]i AGREE.. =) :thumbsup: [/b]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

umm for me, its ok to ask a little bit about past relationships.. it may hurt for a while but if you're the present bf/gf, there's nothing to be jealous of.. Leave the past behind.. Enjoy every moment w/ each other and think of better ways on improving your relationship! =)

Last edited by bebefatz (2008-11-16 19:22:04)

bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why we need to compare our past relationship to our present relationship?for me. u shouldn't think about the past relationship anymore.. just learn from ur mistakes in the past and don't commit it on ur present relationship././ just let go and keep moving forward(meet the robinsons' motto.. just borrowing it :lol:)//:cool:..comparing only means ur not over with ur ex..ryt?!:lol::lol::P
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

PRESENT.. i'm not bothered with the past anymore... they're not worth remembering.. but its so unfair for my part if i hear my bf talking about his ex.. or being affected when we see his ex pass us by.. :(
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

- It definitely bothers me when my bf talks about his ex's & how their relationship was. - My ex-boyfriend and I completely have stopped talking.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Wel, i don't hav present ryt now. :) [/b][/font]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

No,....everytime I or my friends talk about the 'past'...he gets mad... Even if I just mention his name...so seloso...but it's okay...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]I dont know if this it the right thread for my topic you can edit/move this topic if you want too[/i] =) :arrow: [b]Love topic based on a situation :D [/b] Does it bother or do you think its ok t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:23

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy