• ARCHIVES 
  • » i wanna know how do girls act.. when they see their love ones or probably their crushes... how can i say if a girl likes me? some moves they say.. just wondering.. there just this girl im deeply in l

Pages: 12

i wanna know how do girls act.. when they see their love ones or probably their crushes... how can i say if a girl likes me? some moves they say.. just wondering.. there just this girl im deeply in l

icyhott23
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i wanna know how do girls act.. when they see their love ones or probably their crushes... how can i say if a girl likes me? some moves they say.. just wondering.. there just this girl im deeply in l

i wanna know how do girls act.. when they see their love ones or probably their crushes... how can i say if a girl likes me? some moves they say.. just wondering.. there just this girl im deeply in love with.. now im hella confused whether she likes me or not, or maybe she just treat me like a friend.. aw..:wow::wow:. her sublte moves freakin; me out.. her single moves can mean everything to me.. im getting lost.. hihihi
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i wanna know how do girls act.. when they see their love ones or probably their crushes... how can i say if a girl likes me? some moves they say.. just wondering.. there just this girl im deeply in l

uhhhhhm, in my humble opinion.. girls really love to flirt boys...when they see their crushes..they will always stare to that person and smile ..and go to the boy and say with a sweet "hi how u doin?" or sumthin like that... hehe!......
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i wanna know how do girls act.. when they see their love ones or probably their crushes... how can i say if a girl likes me? some moves they say.. just wondering.. there just this girl im deeply in l

:arrow: i'm a girl..and when i like someone...i befriend them..or tease them.. typically i'd do what a guy would do..i think like a guy :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ same with malditang sade... i befriend someone whom i like then i tease them but i have to know my limitations too
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..hmm.. i really don't know.. but when i'm crushing on a really cute guy., i always act like i don't see them.. :D , a friend once told me that cute guys can't resist girls who don't notice them.. :ninja:
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yah. I agree^ Bcoz cute guys are used to be noticed but if they found out that you ddnt notice them, they will always daan daan para mgpapansin. =D
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Aw..hehehe:d:d:d
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Flirting Teasing Hugging Kissing Body Language those are all affectionate to boys ;]

Last edited by jmaex3 (2008-09-15 19:06:30)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tease them, befriend them, show concern to them.. i act weird when my crushie talks to me.. haha!..
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well.. We're all different.. My bestfriends giggle when they see their crushes and whisper to each other. :) But me, I don't do anything. (I don't want him to know!) :D
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ow geez come on i still need more info's :paranoid: i want to know!!!

Last edited by wench000 (2008-09-16 04:41:14)

icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gossipgirl03]Well.. We're all different.. My bestfriends giggle when they see their crushes and whisper to each other. :) But me, I don't do anything. (I don't want him to know[/quote] awh..:D were actually the same,,, im afraid my feelings wont be recognized hheheh.. u know fear of rejection... aside from that i dnt really want her to know wat i feel.. kind of waa i i dnt know...
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well... i never show my emotions for him when he's around.. even if im so in to him, i try to make him think the opposite side., i ignore him when he's around but deep inside, im so happy., and then this guy courted me.. would u beleive that i turned him down thrice?? yeah sounds weird., but still he continued courting me.. it lasted for almost 6 months and then finally i said "yes".. :) but that's just me, i dont know for the other girls... :)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=the question]How Do girls show thier affection to boys?[/quote] well, it depends on every girl. Every girl has their own different way on how they show affection to the opposite sex. for me, i show to him that he is special than any boys in our classroom/or in a place. I always text him... but this tip annoys some of my crushes.
emopablokun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hmmm :idea: Base on my experience... They are going near to you And always smile with blinking their eyes...
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=njblxii]Bcoz cute guys are used to be noticed but if they found out that you ddnt notice them, they will always daan daan para mgpapansin.[/quote] ^ yea I agree. in these kinds of situations,I always stare from afar.i`m not the type of girl who filrt with boys.I just let them make the first move.sometimes I ask my close friend to get the no. of that guy and tell her to be friends with him,or sometimes just plain textmates.when they are close to each other I would ask my friend to give my no to him or she`ll introduce me to him. it`s not very obious but sometimes girls do this.hope i`d helped yah.

Last edited by ino24 (2008-09-26 09:48:56)

idontneedyou
» n00b
1969-12-31

They would text you often and be kind to you and act shy when your with them..
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me in an humble ways...coz if u do it in deffirent ways like shouting to him that u love him.. she may thought that u r so crazy for him...that u will do anything just for him
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think they would give them a big smile at the back , and then tell their friends " it feels like im in heaven" thats what my friends do everytime they see there crushes ..:lol: for me i just kept it ..=) i never wanted him to know bcause he might think of something that will cause of being his air head ..:) thats what i experience on my last crush ..:) *crap randy ..
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahh.. that's it? =) =) now i know.. hehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i wanna know how do girls act.. when they see their love ones or probably their crushes... how can i say if a girl likes me? some moves they say.. just wondering.. there just this girl im deeply in l

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:05

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy