• ARCHIVES 
  • » well, today, the rendition of international songs to "tagalog" is uber popular. what can you say about this? example: Rihanna's umbrella= Ms. Ganda's Payong is translating english songs to tagalog

Pages: 12

well, today, the rendition of international songs to "tagalog" is uber popular. what can you say about this? example: Rihanna's umbrella= Ms. Ganda's Payong is translating english songs to tagalog

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well, today, the rendition of international songs to "tagalog" is uber popular. what can you say about this? example: Rihanna's umbrella= Ms. Ganda's Payong is translating english songs to tagalog

[quote=pqueolrac]who will blame her?? she's gainin money just because of that lame song. dont worry, its a POP song.. it wasnt named POP for nothin :lol: sooner or later it will pop its way out of the music business[/quote] No, I am not blamming her. :lol: Just saying my observation, that's all. Anyway you're right. We can't avoid the fact that we're more inclined to pop culture. =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-07 04:56:20)

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: well, today, the rendition of international songs to "tagalog" is uber popular. what can you say about this? example: Rihanna's umbrella= Ms. Ganda's Payong is translating english songs to tagalog

Maybe they are lack of good composers.. :)
keiyt
» n00b
1969-12-31

i thinks its [i]korni[/i]. :lol:
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Sorta speaking... Yeng Constantino has a Avril Lavigne appeal now a days. :penguin:[/quote] I'm not after her appeal but her songs. It still has a classic taste of thinking about life like any other would especially the tempo and the fun of music she has unlike now that everything is filled with EMO tags. I know she has been influenced with Avril Lavigne and I want to blame it to the media just to make money. [quote=pqueolrac]the sea got plenty of fishes.. so many talents and yet to discover. y dont u try hearin indie songs for a change[/quote] A lot of indie music has been influenced by Western music. Aside from that, the hard thing is, you can't find them that much on the net unless you buy their CD.
shutmedown
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]Before, I was kinda likin' OPM songs.. but I found out that most of the OPM songs are just revivals from famous artists in Hollywood.. What the heck is the use of the acronym O--riginal P--ilipino M--usic?? I'm hatin' it 'cuz it sounds like we are copycats and other nations would debase us... And that's the reason why I patronize more on international songs... Where are those people who created original songs?? I am still appreciatin' others who are just not so famous in the industry and yet they create original and sophisticated songs.. I just hope that the Filipino music industry will come into a realization that the Original Pilipino Music is goin' down the hood and try to alter something so that others would appreciate it.[/i][/b]

Last edited by shutmedown (2008-10-29 05:23:51)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » well, today, the rendition of international songs to "tagalog" is uber popular. what can you say about this? example: Rihanna's umbrella= Ms. Ganda's Payong is translating english songs to tagalog

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:22

[ 9 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy