1969-12-31

o.O what do u think???

o.O what do u think???
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: o.O what do u think???

A lie makes you smile for a while...then eventually.. you will know the truth..then, it will hurt a lot.. its much better to know the truth, cry for a while.. and then, smile...for a long time. :)
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]A lie makes you smile for a while...then eventually.. you will know the truth..then, it will hurt a lot.. its much better to know the truth, cry for a while.. and then, smile...for a long time. :)[/quote] =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]Truth that draws a tear[/b].... that's me
OuToFReAcH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]A lie makes you smile for a while...then eventually.. you will know the truth..then, it will hurt a lot.. its much better to know the truth, cry for a while.. and then, smile...for a long time. :)[/quote] i agree shit
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol me too... A truth that draws a tear..huhuhu.. :crybaby:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

At first i thought its better to choose a lie that draws a smile coz that's what i always did. But yeah, its better to know the truth and cry for it for awhile, than a lie that hurts more in silence. :penguin:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'll go for the truth thing, the pain will then fade eventually.just move on after. =) :thumbsup:
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]a lie with a smile on her beautiful face[/i] :ninja: :paranoid:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol..haha..mix?!?
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:crybaby: <--i'll go for this.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

A lie that draws a :D well, i dont want to be hurt [b]AGEN![/b]
ilovealthrough
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) =) =) I prefer the latter ^__^ oh well... crying do help alot!
aila_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eventhough truth hurts, its better than knowing what is a big lie... [b]LYING[/b] may give everything you want in such way, if you have no conscience or rather conscience doesn't bother you anymore, lying is just like any other thing you do for a living... you will get use of doing it, can be addictive... but a day will come that you will realize, everything you have, given to you, your price for lying to everyone, has consequences you may never imagine, thus the only thing you can do is to ... :crybaby: [b]CRY... [/b]:crybaby: [b]Crying[/b] is only being done by those who are afraid to talk to someone & let others know what's going on, or what you feel or think: OR if you have NO ONE to talk to but your self... SAD BUT TRUE... :thunder: crying > lying :thunder:
einghill_zelosa_onse
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: other people think im like this :ninja: well the truth is im like this :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: well mah bf always says everything to me!!!even if it hurt and he knows i feel jealous,,,well were just honest....for me its better to let him know first through me than to other people..cuz dat ull see if he'll accept you on what you are!!!! :O ;) so sad to know the truth but it will give you a peace of mind...atleast hes not lying to you!!! :P :P :P :P
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

truth really hurts... but again, at least u never lied... coz you're only fooling yourself when u're lying! :thumbsup:

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-01-23 04:36:39)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A Truth That Draws A Tear. :crybaby:
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]it is better to tell the truth that draws a tear than make a lie that will hurt him/her more.[/b]

Last edited by blazinhottie (2007-05-24 11:39:22)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It actually depends on the situation. =| All secrets will eventually be revealed as the saying goes.. but reality bites.. and there are some things that need not be told or need not be known. Sometimes, lying is necessary.. 'white lies' as they are called.
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me, i'll choose saying the truth that hurts and gives a tear bcoz [b]a true friend stabs u in front![/b]

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:21

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy