Pages: 1234

o.O what do u think???

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: o.O what do u think???

^Nicely said. Sometimes it's better to be frank about what you say to somebody. I rather see my friend hate me a bit rather making him or her look like a :wasted: :retard: person.
skymansky
» n00b
1969-12-31

i choose the truth that drws a tear... than being a pretender...
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The truth that draws a tear.............. Even though you lie,somebody will always know the truth bout it..........
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the truth that draws a tear
anna25lhabs
» n00b
1969-12-31

i prefer [b]a trUth that draws a tear[/b].. why? :arrow: its bc0z,for mee.it is better to get hurt.dan to lo0k stupid in just believing in a lie. :| .. yea. i cry a l0t! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: [b]crying[/b] is my passi0n :) crying helps mee a l0t. :wallbash:
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

d truth one ^^
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]lucknskill wrote:[/b] [i][quote]A lie makes you smile for a while...then eventually.. you will know the truth..then, it will hurt a lot.. its much better to know the truth, cry for a while.. and then, smile...for a long time.[/quote] [/i] wow.,.nice answer..i agree w/ u .. its better 2 tell the truth,than 2 tell i lie 2 make sum1 smile.., :eh: 4 me,its ok if he will tel the truth ,at least ur not blind of everything.

Last edited by stitch05 (2007-12-11 00:41:26)

melody818
» n00b
1969-12-31

i prefer 2 tell da truth even though it makes sum1 cry to tell a lie.....it will be much painful for a person to know dat u r juz lying in da first place*_* :) :)
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][b] i prefer to choose: :arrow: the truth that draws a tear.. [quote]lucknskill wrote: A lie makes you smile for a while...then eventually.. you will know the truth..then, it will hurt a lot.. its much better to know the truth, cry for a while.. and then, smile...for a long time.[/quote] agree on that..! :wow: :) :thumbsup: [/color][/b]
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a truth dat draws a tear. :crybaby:
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]A lie makes you smile for a while...then eventually.. you will know the truth..then, it will hurt a lot.. its much better to know the truth, cry for a while.. and then, smile...for a long time. :)[/quote] i agree.. i think its better the truth that draws a tear.. =)
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it always depends on how the situation is.:| sumtyms if u rily luv a person,tym comes that u nid to lie.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]A lie makes you smile for a while...then eventually.. you will know the truth..then, it will hurt a lot.. its much better to know the truth, cry for a while.. and then, smile...for a long time.[/quote] ^ Well said. I couldn't agree more. :)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

truth that draws a tear because i know i can learn a lesson from it..
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

d truth that draws a tear... as what luck&skill said, even if u lie, eventually the truth will come out... it hurts to know the truth but... it hurts more if the person involved found out the truth, and learned that you lied to him/her as well... ;)
twilight
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]a truth that draws a tear.[/b] :cry: It would be better to cry for now and move on with your life later, than hold one to a lie that will keep hurting you until the end.
cherrypiecabigting
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'd say a truth that makes me cry because later on you'll find out anyways that's it's a lie which would hurt me even more=)
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=chicki]it always depends on how the situation is.:| sumtyms if u rily luv a person,tym comes that u nid to lie.[/quote] some people want the truth so bad.. but can they handle the truth?? it depends...sometimes u hafta lie..cause u dont wanna hurt them..cause it will hurt u even more...but yet to be truthful is also a must... to hurt someone you love is far more easier than the person you hate.. cause sometimes we tend to neglet those ppl we care about.. cause we know.. no matter what they still be there for us...:crybaby::crybaby:
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

A lie that draw a smile.. Because I know the truth is hurtful than the lie.. :)
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Truth that draws a tear! i know that tear wont last so long(depends on the situation).. wen u tel a lie to make a person fel better s not olweiz gud..(ur like fooling urself) sumday that person will know the whole truth and it hurts so much.. better to tel the truth in the most cheerful way so that the person won't be so upset! :) [spoiler] i want to run but i cant, i want to shout but my throat seems to be lock, i want to run but my feet are stuck in the middle of nowhere.. thats the feeling when ur hurt by the person whom u gave all ur trust to! [/spoiler]

Last edited by keyz_08 (2008-04-30 02:01:56)

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:40

[ 11 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy