• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]When you draw, where do you like to start?[/quote] If I draw a human pic, I start on the face

Pages: 1234

[quote]When you draw, where do you like to start?[/quote] If I draw a human pic, I start on the face

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]When you draw, where do you like to start?[/quote] If I draw a human pic, I start on the face

i start with the face :)
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]When you draw, where do you like to start?[/quote] If I draw a human pic, I start on the face

shape of the face first :D then shoulders then body
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

i draw the outline, then the ear. then everything else flows.
ilikegreen
» n00b
1969-12-31

i start with the body... its because i mostly draw clothes...
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Start On The Face :D
bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm.. starts with a dummy figure [guide lines] then later i'll start to draw a face.. =|
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yay! i love drawing! especially anime figures :eh: i start drawing some sticks, yeah sticks! and then some circles and i start shaping the face and the body and add some details! =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well i think most of us will start @ the face ayt?
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nobody start with the foot,buddy~ :lol:
Kb
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=maroon]I started on the foot because one time I was measuring my foot for a new pair of shoes![/color][/b]
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oh,if that case,you're special than anyone else... :D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i start with the eyes..hehe..see the cat??heheh :)
deathcab PT
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]much better u gonna draw head first ... then go on^^[/b]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i always start with the head.. :redface: hihih.. :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I start with the head and hair. XD~
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Me Jaw, Bangs, Ears and Eye[img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1486/pdtorc6on8.gif[/img]
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i start w/ the shape of the head then the eyes.. :D

Last edited by tetums (2008-05-09 15:06:29)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I start with the shape of the face then the details of the face and then I continue on and the last is the feet. =| The feet and face are hard. :disgust:[/b]
bioniclegoks
» n00b
1969-12-31

First ill draw a huge sttick man then ill just slowly add features till its how i want it to be
racquel
» n00b
1969-12-31

Own character starts with the face. Anime characters starts with the eyes. :penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]When you draw, where do you like to start?[/quote] If I draw a human pic, I start on the face

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:36

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy