• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]When you draw, where do you like to start?[/quote] If I draw a human pic, I start on the face

Pages: 1234

[quote]When you draw, where do you like to start?[/quote] If I draw a human pic, I start on the face

tutzie
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]When you draw, where do you like to start?[/quote] If I draw a human pic, I start on the face

i usually draw a figure of body.. coz i'm not quite interested i the face.. but wid the dress.. but wen i do the hul thing.. i start wid da curve of the face.. the to da eyes..
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]When you draw, where do you like to start?[/quote] If I draw a human pic, I start on the face

I start on face.. then the hair.. then the body parts.. and.. lastly.. the face..
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I always start with the structure of the face.. but sometimes, i start with the eyes.[/b]
my_nightmare_dream
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think..we first to draw from manga or anime..i think FACE..then next body...
mitch09271993
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah I mostly start with the face but if you draw anime stuff I start with the hair for added details..,!
maNICA
» n00b
1969-12-31

i start on the shape of the face..
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I start with the eyes then the face then all hat rubbishhh
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will begin with the face, then body.. lastly hair :D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I start on the face first. xD
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

on the hair. i dont know why.. im not good at it. lol
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

shape of da fes..jhaha...
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mee too i start @ the shape of the face..
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I start on the face, like u....then put those four lines in it then draw the eyes, nose, and mouth...at the center I draw the ears. then the neck.Then I draw the upper part of the hair just right above the shoulders, then draw the body, then the lower part of the hair...
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

starts from the face then the hair,followed by the body.. lastly the eyes,nose and so on... :lol: i love drawing :D when im bored i mostly just doodle anything
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i always started on face! hehehe..
21cams
» n00b
1969-12-31

i star on the face
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i start on the face then work my way down :eh: :o :D but i always mess up the shape of the face :mad:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-06-04 09:56:46)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][sup]I started with the face[/sup] [sup]And then hair or some times neck[/sup][/color]

Last edited by EleeGirl (2008-08-09 23:09:43)

athsuka_unknownedreality
» n00b
1969-12-31

well... i start in drawing a circle for the guide..but at lazy time i rushed straight to thu face..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]When you draw, where do you like to start?[/quote] If I draw a human pic, I start on the face

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:22

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy