• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ahmmm.. guys,, [b]if you the power to bring back to the past, what moment would you like to go back in and change it?[/b] Any idea? Mine will be,, [b]I wanna bring back the time when i saw my BF

Pages: 12

Ahmmm.. guys,, [b]if you the power to bring back to the past, what moment would you like to go back in and change it?[/b] Any idea? Mine will be,, [b]I wanna bring back the time when i saw my BF

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Ahmmm.. guys,, [b]if you the power to bring back to the past, what moment would you like to go back in and change it?[/b] Any idea? Mine will be,, [b]I wanna bring back the time when i saw my BF

Ahmmm.. guys,, [b]if you the power to bring back to the past, what moment would you like to go back in and change it?[/b] Any idea? Mine will be,, [b]I wanna bring back the time when i saw my BF for the first time i saw him..[/b]:lol: whats yours? mind to share?

Last edited by PhRem (2008-09-26 01:21:26)

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Ahmmm.. guys,, [b]if you the power to bring back to the past, what moment would you like to go back in and change it?[/b] Any idea? Mine will be,, [b]I wanna bring back the time when i saw my BF

,,i wanna bring the time when we had our youth conference.. ..just love that time.. ,.even with all the pressures, it was still sooo funn..
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Ahmmm.. guys,, [b]if you the power to bring back to the past, what moment would you like to go back in and change it?[/b] Any idea? Mine will be,, [b]I wanna bring back the time when i saw my BF

i wanna bring the moment when we first meet, when we first talk to each other and when he fetch me into our house. :crybaby:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wanna bring back the moment(s) that i was with him the most.. :P :wow:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna bring back the moment when he became my bf..... we chatted for many many hours in ym!!!
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna bring back the moment when we first meet & talked :wow::wow:
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: I want to bring back the moment when we 1st met in the train station. It's also the time when he help me to stand up after I fell down on the floor and then he introduced himself to me and I also do the same :D[/align]
japorean.fandom
» n00b
1969-12-31

^wen my crush told me that he want me to be his girl .. -and i love him sooooooooo much!! until now,too bad--even once we've not been 2geder there are ppol that hates us to be with ich ader :'[ more: and then at that tym he also broke his heart too! bcoz he had an ultimate crush.and he's being dumped so i thot he wants to get attention from me(he courted me) ..&& he used to be called in school as "playboy" bcoz his ''a dancer and one of the cute guys in campus" so i thot he was just playing at me. and then his bestie told me that it was not . --but,too late because i told him already harsh words bcoz i don't want to get hurt. i know i love him,but i'm not an idiot. so i didn't yes.but,i said awhile ago (about wat his bes` sed)and i found that it was ! .. really true `but then he gave up .. :( [bcoz of waiting for my answer for mny months,but i rejected him!) --and then a year ago he transferred skul and had a gf(who was also famous in his new skul) an acquaintance.. i cried so many nights! ugh. until now their still 2geder. [i'm not so sure if i have moved on] --i want to bring back the past and tell him that i love him advice;if you love sum1 and afraid of regrets and being dumped. i mean hey! just tell that sum1.because you can't turn back time. :crybaby: --i think i still love him . NOW:wen we see ich ader he don't want to get near me. he's shy .and he's avoiding me .(dumb!)

Last edited by japorean.fandom (2008-11-13 09:19:36)

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]I will bring back the moments when were together lying in the sand & dreaming things w/c is now void & disappeared[/b][/color]:(
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=japorean.fandom]^wen my crush told me that he want me to be his girl .. -and i love him sooooooooo much!! until now,too bad--even once we've not been 2geder there are ppol that hates us to be with ich ader :'[ more: and then at that tym he also broke his heart too! bcoz he had an ultimate crush.and he's being dumped so i thot he wants to get attention from me(he courted me) ..&& he used to be called in school as "playboy" bcoz his ''a dancer and one of the cute guys in campus" so i thot he was just playing at me. and then his bestie told me that it was not . --but,too late because i told him already harsh words bcoz i don't want to get hurt. i know i love him,but i'm not an idiot. so i didn't yes.but,i said awhile ago (about wat his bes` sed)and i found that it was ! .. really true `but then he gave up .. :( [bcoz of waiting for my answer for mny months,but i rejected him!) --and then a year ago he transferred skul and had a gf(who was also famous in his new skul) an acquaintance.. i cried so many nights! ugh. until now their still 2geder. [i'm not so sure if i have moved on] --i want to bring back the past and tell him that i love him advice;if you love sum1 and afraid of regrets and being dumped. i mean hey! just tell that sum1.because you can't turn back time. :crybaby: --i think i still love him . NOW:wen we see ich ader he don't want to get near me. he's shy .and he's avoiding me .(dumb!)[/quote] ouch!!!:cry:.. well past is past.. first impressions are not always right.. people can change.. if i have that wish or power i will gave it to u.. coz for me.. i don't have any regrets regarding my past even my mistakes i won't correct them coz i already learned from them.. and for my opinion.. every body should stop living in the past coz u cannot return the time.. the only thing u can do is make ur present and future best.!!!:cool:..:wallbash:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to bring back to the girl i wished she loves me the time we are going home then the rain pours down then she hug me tight and she said that she want me to be with her until the end then i hugged her back she kissed me on the cheeks while raining then i was so high that time speechless tomorrow, i received the news that she was playing a trick of me because of some bet with her barkada that sucks :(
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to fix all the wrong thing's that ive done..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=japorean.fandom]^wen my crush told me that he want me to be his girl .. -and i love him sooooooooo much!! until now,too bad--even once we've not been 2geder there are ppol that hates us to be with ich ader :'[ more: and then at that tym he also broke his heart too! bcoz he had an ultimate crush.and he's being dumped so i thot he wants to get attention from me(he courted me) ..&& he used to be called in school as "playboy" bcoz his ''a dancer and one of the cute guys in campus" so i thot he was just playing at me. and then his bestie told me that it was not . --but,too late because i told him already harsh words bcoz i don't want to get hurt. i know i love him,but i'm not an idiot. so i didn't yes.but,i said awhile ago (about wat his bes` sed)and i found that it was ! .. really true `but then he gave up .. :( [bcoz of waiting for my answer for mny months,but i rejected him!) --and then a year ago he transferred skul and had a gf(who was also famous in his new skul) an acquaintance.. i cried so many nights! ugh. until now their still 2geder. [i'm not so sure if i have moved on] --i want to bring back the past and tell him that i love him advice;if you love sum1 and afraid of regrets and being dumped. i mean hey! just tell that sum1.because you can't turn back time. :crybaby: --i think i still love him . NOW:wen we see ich ader he don't want to get near me. he's shy .and he's avoiding me .(dumb!)[/quote] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Dat hurts, ouch. :([/b][/font]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

for me, it would be the very first night when I get married :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the moments which i am taking the ateneo entrance test, if i do it better, maybe i am now an atenista. whaha and the moments i insulted my first love, if she didn't get mad to me, maybe we are together now. waa :crybaby: i love the mcdo commercial
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]My High School grad. in LSGH! it was awesome. and really miss my batchmates[/b]
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will bring the first day .. that i meet my first love.. :( and to fix wrong things....that i've done...
Jasminee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll bring back the moment/time when me and my so called bestfriend ends our friendship because of my ex. :(
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The moment that i told him about what i really feel The moment where i should have kept it to myself The moment where i told him i love him I wish i can take all that back...=(
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm dunno... dnt have that kind of memories.. hehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ahmmm.. guys,, [b]if you the power to bring back to the past, what moment would you like to go back in and change it?[/b] Any idea? Mine will be,, [b]I wanna bring back the time when i saw my BF

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:09

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy