• ARCHIVES 
  • » For me? by hugging .. IT feels so special to me when my boyfriend always hug me.. that's so sweet..:wow: -- [quote][align=center]:idea: [b]To keep this thread clean and spamless, i suggest people to

Pages: 1234

For me? by hugging .. IT feels so special to me when my boyfriend always hug me.. that's so sweet..:wow: -- [quote][align=center]:idea: [b]To keep this thread clean and spamless, i suggest people to

nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For me? by hugging .. IT feels so special to me when my boyfriend always hug me.. that's so sweet..:wow: -- [quote][align=center]:idea: [b]To keep this thread clean and spamless, i suggest people to

for me . . . hmm. . . [b]hugging[/b]
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: For me? by hugging .. IT feels so special to me when my boyfriend always hug me.. that's so sweet..:wow: -- [quote][align=center]:idea: [b]To keep this thread clean and spamless, i suggest people to

i can feel it wen his hugging me..
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gg... coz i can feel the warmth of the persons body. and iz much more comfortable. hehehehe
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] i think for my age hugging is enough :D [/b]
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hugging for nowadays but for me simply just staring
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i feel so much much love wether my family and my gurl hugs me..
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hugging coz` you can really feel if it's real or not u can fake kissing or holding hands :lol:
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=camzky_thriz]hugging coz` you can really feel if it's real or not u can fake kissing or holding hands :lol:[/quote] same opinion here =)
cezpiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=darkviolet] i prefer kissing and hugs..because i dont kiss or hug a guy if he dont have a special part in my life..[/color]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hugging and kissing..... in my school, when they see you holding hands with the opposite sex, they'll say you're a flirt.....
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hugging and kissing.. it makes you feel safe and secured.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b][i]Hugging[/i] and [i]kissing[/i] of cors. :wow: [/b][/font]
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me holding hands is enough... :cry:
Yuan11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer [b]holding hands[/b] ...take it from me ...being together for how many years kissing and hugging will always be a part ...but holding his hand is the best till now.:thumbsup:
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I chooose : [b]Hugging[/b]. 'cause you can really feel the warmth of their love. *awww. :redface: This reminds me of... WAAH. :crybaby: Stop the drama. Urrrrrgh. XD
Dtch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Kissing is enough (?) for me .. hho
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aww.. hugging :D:D:D
cutieblind08
» n00b
1969-12-31

hugging is really good....=)
jeckzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

huggin! i really love huggin my girl! :)
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

all haha lolx.. =D=D=D=D=D=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For me? by hugging .. IT feels so special to me when my boyfriend always hug me.. that's so sweet..:wow: -- [quote][align=center]:idea: [b]To keep this thread clean and spamless, i suggest people to

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:56

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy