• ARCHIVES 
  • » What rules do you [b]hate[/b] in your school? mine is [b]cutting of long hair[/b], and [b]wearing of complete uniform[/b]

Pages: 123

What rules do you [b]hate[/b] in your school? mine is [b]cutting of long hair[/b], and [b]wearing of complete uniform[/b]

mikeljon02
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What rules do you [b]hate[/b] in your school? mine is [b]cutting of long hair[/b], and [b]wearing of complete uniform[/b]

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: What rules do you [b]hate[/b] in your school? mine is [b]cutting of long hair[/b], and [b]wearing of complete uniform[/b]

[align=center]never be late.. ( class rule ) .. i really hate thet because when im in hs, im always late because math is the very first period.. and i hate math .. hahaha[/align]
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What rules do you [b]hate[/b] in your school? mine is [b]cutting of long hair[/b], and [b]wearing of complete uniform[/b]

[align=center][b]Tucking- in of the blouse and wearing complete PE uniform during wednesdays..:([/b][/align]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no loitering during dismissal. i hate it. urgghh :mad:
alliah_jaira
» n00b
1969-12-31

n0 brInging 0f callph0nes!!!!!!... =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
Simpleghurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cutting of long hair also, flag ceremony, exercises :|
frozenheart_10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]cellphone w/ cams are not allowed[/b] i hate it :mad::mad:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no eating inside the classroom. lols, im too lazy to go out at the food court to buy me snacks.
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cellphones are prohibited :(
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

In my French class, we are not allowed to chew gum :angry: No cellphone's out during class periods :mad:
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. no Bracelet no necklace no colour hair no cellphone in School AGHHH i hate!
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- no socks under 5cm from ankle ,actually i always ignore that =D i'm runing off from my [s]teacher [/s] -the shoes must BLACK :wasted: how sucks -[b]manga[/b],[i]magazine[/i],[b]game[/b],[i]cellphone[/i],[b]camera[/b](must permission o_O ) are not ALLOWED ,WTF about these :angry: -wearing uniform complete ,i'm so lazy :disgust: -no coloring hair :smoke:

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-10-16 04:43:51)

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i hate these rules : -bangs mustn't surpass your EYEBROWS or teachers will CUT it! :mad: -complete uniform. consists of : >shirt >skirt (it must be 10 cm under your knees) >long socks (below your knee) >our logo (serviam) >NAME TAG. i hate that one! :evil: >cellphone, comics, or anything don't related to school are prohibited. cellphones aren't allowed although u asked for a permission for it! >your only accessories allowed : small earrings (for girls) and watch without alarm. >the frame of your eyeglasses mustn't be so bright that can cause an eyesore. frame colors prohibited :arrow: white, red, green, and anything bright! :puke:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i hate this rule :thumbsdown: wearing complete uniform and no hair coloring :crybaby: i was supposed to be blond :wallbash:
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Its either cut your hair short, or tie it up like a bun. I hate it. And if gets messy, you have to re-tie it!:evil:
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: No use of any texting devise during classes :arrow: Get a GPA of not less than 80 or ur out of te skul :arrow: Can't live te HIGHSKUL even during free time :arrow: Can't be an emo :arrow: Man can't have long hair or peircing :arrow: Not allowed t drink or even sip a lil water unless lunch or recess :arrow: No transfer student allowed
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

speaking english but that rule is a must coz were in a different country.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The no cellphone rule has moved up to the top of the MUST follow rule. I hate it! :mad: & limitations on bathroom passes.
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

surrendering phones before the class starts. :mad:
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the [b]No Cellphone Policy[/b]. :angry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What rules do you [b]hate[/b] in your school? mine is [b]cutting of long hair[/b], and [b]wearing of complete uniform[/b]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:16

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy