• ARCHIVES 
  • » Which of the following shows the stronger LOVE? 1) Loving so your ex so much that you don't mind being the Third Party 2) Willing to wait for someone 3) Letting go 4) is there anymore options?

Pages: 12

Which of the following shows the stronger LOVE? 1) Loving so your ex so much that you don't mind being the Third Party 2) Willing to wait for someone 3) Letting go 4) is there anymore options?

kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Which of the following shows the stronger LOVE? 1) Loving so your ex so much that you don't mind being the Third Party 2) Willing to wait for someone 3) Letting go 4) is there anymore options?

[quote=Cryogenix]i would go for both 2 & 3... willing to wait for someone and know when to let go....[/quote] [color=deeppink][align=center][b] i agree with this . . :lol: you should always know your limitation . . even if you love somebody so much , you must consider the things that hurt both of you . . you must learn to let go if you think that whatever you do , it won't work out . if you accept the fact that you let go of your only love to save him from much pain , it is a better option . i guess :lol: [/b][/align][/color]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Which of the following shows the stronger LOVE? 1) Loving so your ex so much that you don't mind being the Third Party 2) Willing to wait for someone 3) Letting go 4) is there anymore options?

for me Willing to wait for someone :wow:
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

number 3. know when to let go.
aicullen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Cryogenix]i would go for both 2 & 3... willing to wait for someone and know when to let go.... :D[/quote] [color=#ff6699][b]i agree! =)=) [/b][/color]

Last edited by aicullen (2008-12-27 02:44:32)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill go for no. 2 =) willing to wait for some.. :penguin:
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]1) Loving so your ex so much that you don't mind being the Third Party 2) Willing to wait for someone 3) Letting go[/quote] ----->im experiencing this three. :( i can bear it...for his sake.
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eBay Ghost]Indeed it is. For me it's number 3. Nothing is more harder than seeing your loved one go, it's much better to let go than to keep someone who doesn't want to be with you anymore.[/quote] [align=center]that's right .. for me no. 3 because letting go of someone that is special or important to you is so painful and hard .. but if you're strong enough to let him/her go you really love that person coz you choose the one that will make him/her happy [/align]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me is [u]willing to wait for someone.[/u]
squen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'd go for LETTING GO coz based on my experienced it is better to WAIT for that someone than to LET him GO..
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=sheen_dcboard]4) is there anymore options?[/quote] that's the one i choose!
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the second and third one for me.. those are really hard to do.. especially number 3.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Which of the following shows the stronger LOVE? 1) Loving so your ex so much that you don't mind being the Third Party 2) Willing to wait for someone 3) Letting go 4) is there anymore options?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:15

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy