• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me is the eyes.. that is the greatest turn on for me coz im really attracted to a gurl with beatiful eyes.. and by the way eyes are the windows of the soul..=)

Pages: 12344

for me is the eyes.. that is the greatest turn on for me coz im really attracted to a gurl with beatiful eyes.. and by the way eyes are the windows of the soul..=)

bad_boy20
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

for me is the eyes.. that is the greatest turn on for me coz im really attracted to a gurl with beatiful eyes.. and by the way eyes are the windows of the soul..=)

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: for me is the eyes.. that is the greatest turn on for me coz im really attracted to a gurl with beatiful eyes.. and by the way eyes are the windows of the soul..=)

me? neck, lips & eyes:cool:
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: for me is the eyes.. that is the greatest turn on for me coz im really attracted to a gurl with beatiful eyes.. and by the way eyes are the windows of the soul..=)

Eyes, Eyebrows and his smile... =)
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]:D:D smiley :D:D[/b][/i][/align]

Last edited by cholzkih (2008-10-05 21:49:15)

Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really find it irresistible when i see long, smooth, silky hair... i remember what my X used to tell me.... "just marry my hair instead! coz your only in love with it and not me in general...." lolx :D
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]when he usually smiles and his eyes like this...>> ^_^ ahaha...lol...he is always like that...but i kinda love it... :D[/b][/align]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: smile :arrow: skin tone :arrow: eyes But mostly, all about him. :D
bleedingangel_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

the eyes.. it tells a lot about a person..
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

uhm, i think his eyes, body and style overall :)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me .. Eyes , hehe x]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its the eyes.... then lips..smile ;) then lastly i consider the height ahehe ;)
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

guys with the [b]gleaming eyes[/b] is the greatest turn on. XD
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i rili admire a guy who has:[/b] [b]:arrow: a nice set of teeth :arrow: a good sense of humor...(i wnt someone huz able to put a smile on my face) :arrow: (& most of ol)......wonderful hands & feet......[/b] [url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/girly1.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-10-06 10:04:43)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]then lastly i consider the height ahehe ;)[/quote] :wallbash: :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: @T: My turn ons: :arrow: good sense of humor :arrow: lips :arrow: always looking fresh and clean

Last edited by jieduck (2008-10-07 02:59:47)

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

when:: *he's tall:lol: *his smile is awesome:D *his lips:D *hair
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: fair skin :arrow: chinita :arrow: kissable lips :eh: and of course the attitude.
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Kissable lips. Rawr. xD And the soulful eyes. Ohh. I want to fall in love. LOL.[/color]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

chinesse/taiwanesse/thai eyes ..?? the height and good look.. haha
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i really like a guy with a nice hair. :lol: and the good looks. =d
jerine08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hmm..i love guys with a nice hair.. those who has a soulful eyes!! =) who has dimples!! it's so cute!!! :D and good looks.. and most especially..[color=green]the height!![/color] :P [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me is the eyes.. that is the greatest turn on for me coz im really attracted to a gurl with beatiful eyes.. and by the way eyes are the windows of the soul..=)

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:15

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy