• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me is the eyes.. that is the greatest turn on for me coz im really attracted to a gurl with beatiful eyes.. and by the way eyes are the windows of the soul..=)

Pages: 1234

for me is the eyes.. that is the greatest turn on for me coz im really attracted to a gurl with beatiful eyes.. and by the way eyes are the windows of the soul..=)

Vista
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me is the eyes.. that is the greatest turn on for me coz im really attracted to a gurl with beatiful eyes.. and by the way eyes are the windows of the soul..=)

-appearance -chubbyness -boobs -hips :thumbsup:
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: for me is the eyes.. that is the greatest turn on for me coz im really attracted to a gurl with beatiful eyes.. and by the way eyes are the windows of the soul..=)

the hair and the nose.. =)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Me?? the kind of "humor type", coz i like to laugh and laugh until my tummy aches. hehehe
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]for me?[/b][/align] [align=center] :arrow: his personality[/align] [align=center] :arrow: sense of humor[/align] [align=center] :arrow: i ain't looking on looks only![/align]
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]uuhumm.. -personality. -eyes. -sense of humor. -smile. hahaha. greatest turn onns! :thumbsup:[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

a 'chill' personality easy-goingness a little bit rebellious nice appearance [its not everything, but there just has to be some ;] humorous/jokester one who doesnt take life 'too' seriously
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]a 'chill' personality easy-goingness a little bit rebellious nice appearance [its not everything, but there just has to be some ;] humorous/jokester one who doesnt take life 'too' seriously[/quote] we have in common:)that's what im looking for too:penguin:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]we have in common:)that's what im looking for too:penguin:[/quote] Haha, thats good. @topic: good kisser, not sloppy :P ;)
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

its the eyes.. and.................... if he knows how to play GUITARS.ö :penguin:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: nose :arrow: ears :arrow: neck
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

his attitude and his appeal. =D i don't care if he is not smart. i just like simple boys. :eh:
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]A bOi WhO kNoEs HoW tO pLaY gUitAr... :paranoid: :D SwEeT...? CuTe...! [/b][/spoiler]
princesa30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hMmm... -the kindness -the looks -personality -sense of humor -attitude -the Love he shows me *the most important*
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

`it depends,but i really like guys who are "in"to sports..
jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: eyes.. :arrow: smile.. :arrow: talents.. :arrow: personality.. :arrow: sense of humor.. :arrow: kindness and good attitude.. :arrow: the way he handles things very well.. :arrow: the LOVE he shows.. to everyone.... .uhmm, esp. me.. :lol: :arrow: ... that's it, ayt?! :lol:

Last edited by jaine_10. (2008-10-20 11:33:03)

Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]me face... haha =D[/b][/align][/quote]
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

personality attracts me the most even if he's not that handsome or heartthrob type he'll catch my attention mostly to humorous guys =)=)

Last edited by jazsmiine02 (2008-10-22 00:04:31)

samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me is the eyes.... then if he did one thing that is unusual to a boy...something like adorable and admirable.... =)=)=)...
japorean.fandom
» n00b
1969-12-31

^eyes,nice hair,habits(makes him ooh so cute!),lips.and those falshy white pearls!haha.
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me the eyes and the nose nad most of all the smile..:cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me is the eyes.. that is the greatest turn on for me coz im really attracted to a gurl with beatiful eyes.. and by the way eyes are the windows of the soul..=)

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:39

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy