• ARCHIVES 
  • » hope you'll love this thread :D . . .i dont know were to put this topic :P !!but i think it belongs to this Section!!and only members can view!! :lol: Mine?!hmm. . .here it goes!! :P my 2nd b-day wi

Pages: 1..123456789101111

hope you'll love this thread :D . . .i dont know were to put this topic :P !!but i think it belongs to this Section!!and only members can view!! :lol: Mine?!hmm. . .here it goes!! :P my 2nd b-day wi

chicklit07
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hope you'll love this thread :D . . .i dont know were to put this topic :P !!but i think it belongs to this Section!!and only members can view!! :lol: Mine?!hmm. . .here it goes!! :P my 2nd b-day wi

[quote=bhebhiej]^ awww, how cute :D ....the last pic is funny :lol:[/quote] hihi. thanks. hahahha. yah ayt! funny and embarasing. :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hope you'll love this thread :D . . .i dont know were to put this topic :P !!but i think it belongs to this Section!!and only members can view!! :lol: Mine?!hmm. . .here it goes!! :P my 2nd b-day wi

this was me when i was 3 years old [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2m63nt5.jpg[/img] this was me when i was (i think) 4 years old [img]http://i35.tinypic.com/10ppwed.jpg[/img]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[img]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii70/xxinpiecesxx97/wlalang002.jpg[/img] :D Waah, I was still 3 here!!

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-08-04 16:29:54)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow! cute baby pics especially sis tinay and bro bheibeij! :lol: sooo cute~ :D ;)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@[b]hayley:[/b] is that you!??? :O:O [spoiler]:lol::lol::lol: so cute!! [/spoiler]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow guys...youre all so cute.. [spoiler][img]http://photos-542.friendster.com/e1/photos/24/54/15624542/1_944856050l.jpg[/img] ^ im drooling..wahaha! beware, i have rabies:lol:..[/spoiler]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]is that you!??? :O:O[/quote] lol, yep...when i was younger of course...=)
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here's mine, Frolick at 4 years old. September 3, 1976 on the same year, Barry Manilow's "I write the song" went to #2 on the Billboard's Pop Chart. The 70's decade of disco, martial law in the phils, phonograph and jukebox, mazinger z and voltes 5, combat, wonder woman, superman, bionic woman, million dollar man, the superfriends, charlie's angels, leif garret, hardy boys, student canteen, nora aunor vs vilma santos, waaaaH !!!! [img]http://www.friendster.com/image-server.php/24/09/10529042/private_58aee20646409898f27a73b31c1f8684f15529c245116ca7f2b4755a190abfafl.jpg[/img] glad to be a 70's baby! cuz there's nothing like the 70s and it was a very different world then!

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2008-08-04 17:33:07)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Hayley[/b] Awwww, I agree with bro Jie. You were really cute. =)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my bro and i way way back... [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/dzfd5c.jpg[/img] this was me when i was 10 months old [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/eqr2o1.jpg[/img]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]Awwww, I agree with bro Jie. You were really cute. =)[/quote] ahaha! thanks bro!
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is a very nice thread.... gonna search for my baby pics.... and post it here..... hehehe... ur all so cute guys...... i wonder what all of you looks like 15 years from now??? hehehe.....
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ Ate Geng - Your so cute .. when your a baby but know .. just kidding .. haha
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kuya bhebhiej/Jesse: Ur so so so so so cute when eu were in taht age. :wow:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so cute pics here. :lol: i wanna share mine too. but i still don't have my scanner to scan those. once i have it, i'll also post my baby pics here. :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]Kuya bhebhiej/Jesse: Ur so so so so so cute when eu were in taht age. :wow:[/quote] Wahahaha thanks. :D Everybody has posted some cute pics. =)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Huweee XPP.How old are eu? =D --- I`mma post if i see some of my pics. XDD
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ How old am I in those pictures? I was 4 in the one with the birthday cake. Not sure about the one with Santa. I guess 3 or 4 or 5-ish. :question: :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]@ Ate Geng - Your so cute .. when your a baby but know .. just kidding .. haha[/quote] tnx. yeah, i'm much cuter way way back... and much fatter... :lol:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice pics guys..:D Here's mine: With my Ate! :D [img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/28/26/5496282/395363208l.jpg[/img] :lol:

Last edited by kcired14 (2008-08-10 23:11:15)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » hope you'll love this thread :D . . .i dont know were to put this topic :P !!but i think it belongs to this Section!!and only members can view!! :lol: Mine?!hmm. . .here it goes!! :P my 2nd b-day wi

Pages: 1..123456789101111

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:54

[ 11 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy