• ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. well. i just think that all of ftalk should know about our reputation system.. we just sometimes use it without knowing what's it's true purpose. and some even ABUSE it for some reasons. what's

Pages: 12

Err.. well. i just think that all of ftalk should know about our reputation system.. we just sometimes use it without knowing what's it's true purpose. and some even ABUSE it for some reasons. what's

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Err.. well. i just think that all of ftalk should know about our reputation system.. we just sometimes use it without knowing what's it's true purpose. and some even ABUSE it for some reasons. what's

Err.. well. i just think that all of ftalk should know about our reputation system.. we just sometimes use it without knowing what's it's true purpose. and some even ABUSE it for some reasons. what's reputation btw? maybe some of us don't know what it is esp the noobs at forums.. actually it's been discussed during the first days of ftalk. for a review go to this link: [url]http://theftalk.com/t68-wats-reputati0n%3F.html[/url] then to avoid abuse of this system. it was modified.. [quote=meng.o3]a member needs to attain a certain number of posts and time of registry before he/she can use the reputation feature[/quote] and i think you are required to have at least 100 posts and already a member for two-weeks before you may give reputation. and again. he have news that people abuse this reputation system by making another account [or what ate meng had called "ghost accounts" or also well-known as "double accounts"] and because of that. updates where made: [quote=admin]The reputation system has been modified with the following additions: - Extended reputation timeout. A user can only change 1 reputation every 24 hours. - Spread reputation. A user couldn't change reputation of other particular user over and over again. - IP rules. If both users have the same IP address the couldn't change each other reputation. The system not only checks the post IP but also the user's registration IP.[/quote] well.. that's all as for now. things might change in the future.. and also: [quote=admin]please go on with your investigation and you may reset the reputation to 0 if necessary[/quote] we we're allowed by mr. admin to do that i just really don't know why they abuse this system. for me it doesn't really matter but for the sake of the others who find it unfair.. that's why we're doing this

Last edited by admin (2007-06-05 03:40:12)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Err.. well. i just think that all of ftalk should know about our reputation system.. we just sometimes use it without knowing what's it's true purpose. and some even ABUSE it for some reasons. what's

yes! agree. that there are many members that are abusing the repu system. :eh:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: Err.. well. i just think that all of ftalk should know about our reputation system.. we just sometimes use it without knowing what's it's true purpose. and some even ABUSE it for some reasons. what's

Aries, thank you for posting about this. [color=gray]edited: the number of post required is 100, which means newbies are unable to change other member's reputation.[/color]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]Aries, thank you for posting about this. [color=gray]edited: the number of post required is 100, which means newbies are unable to change other member's reputation.[/color][/quote] Oh.. it's nothing sir admin. and sorry for my another mistake. stupid me :wallbash:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]please go on with your investigation and you may reset the reputation to 0 if necessary[/quote] Just in case you guys wanted to know about the 'investigation' that admin is talking about. We Mods had actually caught a few members here who abused the Reputation System by creating multiple accounts to boost their main account's Reputation Points. FYI, we Mods can actually see every Ftalk member's IP addresses (we can see it right below your names =|), and we also have access to each members' IP Stats (like how many times a certain member have used a certain IP address along with the date and time, who is that member who has the same IP with another member, etc.). We are not really sadists here. Cursing or Banning IPs is least of our priority. But as for you guys who try to cheat by creating multiple accounts to boost you Repu Points, watch out. Its might become one of the reasons for you to get Cursed, or worse, Banned. =|

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-06-05 03:54:50)

irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whoaah., teinkx for posting this one., i didnt know that there are ppol duin that in here., now i know., can i know whu they are.? hehe :eh:
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i agree to this one... sometimes some members here [esp. those who are new who keeps on sending PM to other members here] were asking to give them [+] reputations. i received it once but i ignored it [of course!]

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-06-07 17:06:47)

johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i cant believe others are doing that just to gain repu,, :/
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahaha I like this!
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha...why would somebody take the trouble to create multiple accounts just to increase thier own reputation..? reputation is not important, anyway :lol: thanks 4 posting this you guys
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nyak guezzz I hate cheaters, they used another names just to rise their selves! Hell what kind of demon they are?! Sorry for my words but I really really hate cheaters :evil: Anyway, DanN DYKSTRA is indeed correct, reputation is NOT important for us. I don't know why others love to claim reputations with illegal ways in order to rose their selves? What a lunatic point of view :evil:
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=DanN DYKSTRA]haha...why would somebody take the trouble to create multiple accounts just to increase thier own reputation..? reputation is not important, anyway :lol: thanks 4 posting this you guys[/quote] yups i agree bro.. :midfinger: :midfinger: i join this forum..just because wanna have more more and more friend.. and share the code... :D
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wohoo!! thanks for posting thsi thread!!
'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#990099] geez, im not aware of these.. ^______^ good thing there's a topic.. :D [/color][/align]
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow nice...
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for posting this.. guess may wdould make a ghost accounts juz to have [b] fake[/b] repu`s! thasnks for posting..
RagedSean
» n00b
1969-12-31

I got one thing in mind, do we need a certain post in order to receive reputations? or giving reputation is the only thing which requires a certain post?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: posts before repu. =)
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what if my sister joined in Ftalk and we all know that we only have one IP address what will happen??
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dont know hhee
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. well. i just think that all of ftalk should know about our reputation system.. we just sometimes use it without knowing what's it's true purpose. and some even ABUSE it for some reasons. what's

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:25

[ 17 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy