• ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. well. i just think that all of ftalk should know about our reputation system.. we just sometimes use it without knowing what's it's true purpose. and some even ABUSE it for some reasons. what's

Pages: 12

Err.. well. i just think that all of ftalk should know about our reputation system.. we just sometimes use it without knowing what's it's true purpose. and some even ABUSE it for some reasons. what's

phranxis
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Err.. well. i just think that all of ftalk should know about our reputation system.. we just sometimes use it without knowing what's it's true purpose. and some even ABUSE it for some reasons. what's

uhm whats the punishment for repu abuse?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Err.. well. i just think that all of ftalk should know about our reputation system.. we just sometimes use it without knowing what's it's true purpose. and some even ABUSE it for some reasons. what's

[quote=eizarg]what if my sister joined in Ftalk and we all know that we only have one IP address what will happen??[/quote] no worries. we'll ask u about that then just explain it to us. we're not that cruel
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=phranxis]uhm whats the punishment for repu abuse?[/quote] They will claim back all^^
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree. its unfair for the sake of others
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

now i know what is repu is ^^ thanks for posting nix ^^
tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]tnx for posting dis 2 us atlast i know what is repu... :D [/b][/align]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You're welcome guys.. somehow still disappointed to some "stupid" people here. giving minus reputations [b]WITHOUT[/b] any reasons.. that's worse than minusing repu with an "invalid" reason :doubt:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]You're welcome guys.. somehow still disappointed to some "stupid" people here. giving minus reputations [b]WITHOUT[/b] any reasons.. that's worse than minusing repu with an "invalid" reason :doubt:[/quote] [b] Yup there are some people here giving a minus repu with an invalid reason like "spam", even the person didn't spam. I'll not mention his/her name but you know who you are :eh: [/b]
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^.. yah youre ryT.. be fair guyz... :thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jeniphy]^.. yah youre ryT.. be fair guyz... :thumbsup:[/quote] Yes.. to be fair i also gave him a minus repu =D
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have seen that before..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. well. i just think that all of ftalk should know about our reputation system.. we just sometimes use it without knowing what's it's true purpose. and some even ABUSE it for some reasons. what's

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:51

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy