• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's u're metal genre?? [b]black symphonic black power death brutal death goth doom funeral doom heavy speed melodic speed industrial hardcore grindcore goregrind metalcore[/b] u can also post u

Pages: 123

what's u're metal genre?? [b]black symphonic black power death brutal death goth doom funeral doom heavy speed melodic speed industrial hardcore grindcore goregrind metalcore[/b] u can also post u

sirmcfly
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what's u're metal genre?? [b]black symphonic black power death brutal death goth doom funeral doom heavy speed melodic speed industrial hardcore grindcore goregrind metalcore[/b] u can also post u

what's u're metal genre?? [b]black symphonic black power death brutal death goth doom funeral doom heavy speed melodic speed industrial hardcore grindcore goregrind metalcore[/b] u can also post ur favorite metal bands so that anyone hir can know new bands :lol:
>:VON:<
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what's u're metal genre?? [b]black symphonic black power death brutal death goth doom funeral doom heavy speed melodic speed industrial hardcore grindcore goregrind metalcore[/b] u can also post u

hm. [b]post-hardcore[/b] ya.. *i think UNDEROATH's music style*
lemzki666
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what's u're metal genre?? [b]black symphonic black power death brutal death goth doom funeral doom heavy speed melodic speed industrial hardcore grindcore goregrind metalcore[/b] u can also post u

[quote=>:VON:<]hm. [b]post-hardcore[/b] ya.. *i think UNDEROATH's music style*[/quote] post-hardcore?!! :smoke: it think there [b]SCREAMO[/b]! :D :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

death and punk-pop :lol:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I Love The Cure ! " Don Eir Von Satan " The Whole Arrangement is Kinda Disturbing but the lyrics is funny ! if you'd Know What it Meant ! hehehe
nathankills
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm not so into metal but i listen to some black metal bands like Gorgoroth, Venom ,Emperor and Darkthrone.
lemzki666
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nathankills]I'm not so into metal but i listen to some black metal bands like Gorgoroth, Venom ,Emperor and Darkthrone.[/quote] wow! oldskul black metal! hehehe!! :D im listening all genres of metal especially: death, brutal death, melodic death, black, symphonic black & progressive metal lyk dreamtheater.. :D :D [b]Note[/b]: Not all metalheads are [b]Satanist[/b]... =) =)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Im also part-metalhead, specifically, a rap-metal kid. =|
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im on[b] heavy metal.[/b].. metallica + ac/dc = powerhouse
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

There no rap metal genre lolx it is called NU METAL :wallbash: Heavy metal= Wolfgang, Backdraft, Dahong Palay
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Rap-metal is actually already an accepted genre, but of course Nu Metal is a more proper way of calling it. Examples of some bands that do Nu Metal is Linkin Park. =| How about Slipknot and Korn? Anyone? And although they are more of hiphoppers than rockers as what people see it, I also still love to listen to Limp Bizkit. =|
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ on its not, i think you should visit www.rakista.com to know metal more Death Metal- Children of Bodom, MElodic- Symphony X
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Rarely I listen to metal rock music. Is screamo a metal genre?
lemzki666
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]^ Rap-metal is actually already an accepted genre, but of course Nu Metal is a more proper way of calling it. Examples of some bands that do Nu Metal is Linkin Park. smirk How about Slipknot and Korn? Anyone? And although they are more of hiphoppers than rockers as what people see it, I also still love to listen to Limp Bizkit. smirk[/quote] [quote=†¤meg¤†]^ on its not, i think you should visit www.rakista.com to know metal more Death Metal- Children of Bodom, MElodic- Symphony X[/quote] ahmmm.. Children of bodom is a [b]Melodic death metal band[/b] & Symphony X is a [b]Power metal band[/b] =) =) And i think slipknot is a [b]Hardcore band[/b] :rolleyes: & for eehjhay: [b]Screamo is not a genre of METAL[/b]. =) Peace! :lol:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=†¤meg¤†]^ on its not, i think you should visit www.rakista.com to know metal more[/quote] LoL buddy. Rakista.com is not the only site to go to if i want to know metal more. I think its not even the best source. Dont get me wrong, i also visit rakista from time to time and i think that site r0xors. =| [quote=Wikipedia.org][b]Rapcore[/b] is a musical genre that fuses the techniques of [i]hip hop, hardcore punk (hence the "core" in the name), heavy metal, alternative rock and sometimes funk[/i]. The genre, often referred to as [b]rap-metal[/b] or [b]rap-rock[/b], [u]has also influenced some of the more recent music styles such as [b]nu metal[/b][/u]. Rapcore developed in the mid to late [b]1980s[/b], alongside the similar fusion music genre funk metal. The roots of the style can be found in albums by bands such as Anthrax, Stuck Mojo, Public Enemy, Run-D.M.C., Beastie Boys, Biohazard, 311, Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E., Suicidal Tendencies, Faith No More and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Two of the first full-dedicated rapcore acts to obtain mainstream popularity were Urban Dance Squad and Rage Against the Machine.[/quote] [quote=Wikipedia.org][b]Nu metal[/b] is a musical genre that has origins in the mid [b]1990s[/b]. It typically fuses influences from the grunge and alternative metal of the 1990s with funk music, hip-hop, and various heavy metal genres, most often thrash metal and groove metal. Linkin Park is the best selling nu metal act with an excess of 45 million copies sold of their first two full-length albums (Hybrid Theory , Meteora), and 5 million copies from their third full length album, (Minutes To Midnight). The term "nu metal" was coined in the late nineties to denote the resurgence of metal in the public eye with the rise in popularity of bands such as Korn and Limp Bizkit, as well as the success of the traveling Ozzfest festival. The sentiment was reinforced by MTV's "Return of the Rock" specials which featured Korn, Limp Bizkit, and other nu metal bands that experienced mainstream success at the turn of the century. The term "nu metal" adapted and the category began to describe bands that combined traditional metal themes with other styles such as hip-hop.[/quote] If you read that carefully, you'll see that rap-metal came before nu metal. =| And some of the bands that i had mentioned were one of the best there is on the genres they were in. As you can see, Im am pretty much a Nu Metal-head, and I dont seem to fit in in this thread for the 'dark' metals. But still, we live under the same sun. Our common denominator is [b]Metal[/b]. \m/,
>:VON:<
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lemzki666][quote]^ Rap-metal is actually already an accepted genre, but of course Nu Metal is a more proper way of calling it. Examples of some bands that do Nu Metal is Linkin Park. smirk How about Slipknot and Korn? Anyone? And although they are more of hiphoppers than rockers as what people see it, I also still love to listen to Limp Bizkit. smirk[/quote] [quote=†¤meg¤†]^ on its not, i think you should visit www.rakista.com to know metal more Death Metal- Children of Bodom, MElodic- Symphony X[/quote] ahmmm.. Children of bodom is a [b]Melodic death metal band[/b] & Symphony X is a [b]Power metal band[/b] =) =) And i think slipknot is a [b]Hardcore band[/b] :rolleyes: & for eehjhay: [b]Screamo is not a genre of METAL[/b]. =) Peace! :lol:[/quote] [b]ur such an expert lemzki666[/b] :puke:
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

brutal death.... :rolleyes: satisfactory,,, :eh:
ezaitot
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: metalcore :arrow: doom :arrow: death :arrow: nu actually, any subgenre as long as the songs have melodic guitar riffs and heavy bass lines.. and also not slow.. coz a lot of death/goth metal bands have slow songs.. which makes the listener sleepy :wasted: :penguin:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha screamo is emo-screamo <3 emo-screamo especially RJA XD
lemzki666
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=>:VON:<][quote=lemzki666][quote]^ Rap-metal is actually already an accepted genre, but of course Nu Metal is a more proper way of calling it. Examples of some bands that do Nu Metal is Linkin Park. smirk How about Slipknot and Korn? Anyone? And although they are more of hiphoppers than rockers as what people see it, I also still love to listen to Limp Bizkit. smirk[/quote] [quote=†¤meg¤†]^ on its not, i think you should visit www.rakista.com to know metal more Death Metal- Children of Bodom, MElodic- Symphony X[/quote] ahmmm.. Children of bodom is a [b]Melodic death metal band[/b] & Symphony X is a [b]Power metal band[/b] =) =) And i think slipknot is a [b]Hardcore band[/b] :rolleyes: & for eehjhay: [b]Screamo is not a genre of METAL[/b]. =) Peace! :lol:[/quote] [b]ur such an expert lemzki666[/b] :puke:[/quote] [b]tnx alot!![/b] :puke: :puke: :puke:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's u're metal genre?? [b]black symphonic black power death brutal death goth doom funeral doom heavy speed melodic speed industrial hardcore grindcore goregrind metalcore[/b] u can also post u

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:22

[ 12 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy