• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's u're metal genre?? [b]black symphonic black power death brutal death goth doom funeral doom heavy speed melodic speed industrial hardcore grindcore goregrind metalcore[/b] u can also post u

Pages: 123

what's u're metal genre?? [b]black symphonic black power death brutal death goth doom funeral doom heavy speed melodic speed industrial hardcore grindcore goregrind metalcore[/b] u can also post u

dyingisatheory
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what's u're metal genre?? [b]black symphonic black power death brutal death goth doom funeral doom heavy speed melodic speed industrial hardcore grindcore goregrind metalcore[/b] u can also post u

[quote=senyorito21]brutal death.... :rolleyes: satisfactory,,, :eh:[/quote] Did i hear brutal death? I hear devourment... Hahaha... Any more brutal death metal bands you can suggest? I was into death grind, but got to listen to devourment...
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what's u're metal genre?? [b]black symphonic black power death brutal death goth doom funeral doom heavy speed melodic speed industrial hardcore grindcore goregrind metalcore[/b] u can also post u

[quote=dyingisatheory][quote=senyorito21]brutal death.... :rolleyes: satisfactory,,, :eh:[/quote] Did i hear brutal death? I hear devourment... Hahaha... Any more brutal death metal bands you can suggest? I was into death grind, but got to listen to devourment...[/quote] Disgorge<<< cool... especially their [b]Consume the Forsaken[/b]... sick... and try this also>>> Lust Of Decay.. actually my band try to cover their song [b]Festering Anal Vomit[/b].. soooo... hard... shit shit :puke:
dyingisatheory
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=senyorito21][quote=dyingisatheory][quote=senyorito21]brutal death.... :rolleyes: satisfactory,,, :eh:[/quote] Did i hear brutal death? I hear devourment... Hahaha... Any more brutal death metal bands you can suggest? I was into death grind, but got to listen to devourment...[/quote] Disgorge<<< cool... especially their [b]Consume the Forsaken[/b]... sick... and try this also>>> Lust Of Decay.. actually my band try to cover their song [b]Festering Anal Vomit[/b].. soooo... hard... shit shit :puke:[/quote] Woah dude, heavy, i know the guitars can do it, but can the drummer take the pressure of trying to blast beat 3 minutes straight? Hahaha, yeah, disgorge, i listen to it with regurgirate and some exhumed, i'm into brutal death metal and old school grind, because of my gf, i'm into ambient goth now...
oneminuteofsilence
» n00b
1969-12-31

metal+hardcore+expiremental=soulfly :lol:
ezaitot
» n00b
1969-12-31

do u guys know any website, other than wikipedia, that thoroughly explains rock genres. and has a playable sample of music for each genre?!
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

goth!
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hardcore, metal, and metalcore.. and by the way, hardcore is a sub genre of punk ;)
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]Did i hear brutal death? I hear devourment... Hahaha... Any more brutal death metal bands you can suggest? I was into death grind, but got to listen to devourment.[/quote] brutal death >>listen to CC cannibal corpse im into trash metal like megadeth>>one of my fave band another is doom like OPETH >>they have superb albums i also listens to dying bride, children of bodom, within temptation, anathema, etc etc and ...some grindcore and im a fan of led zep
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I found C.C not too heavy... for me... ahehehehe grind core?? I think mudvayne, but I oly like their Dig.. ahehehe :D
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]I found C.C not too heavy... for me... ahehehehe grind core?? I think mudvayne, but I oly like their Dig.. ahehehe[/quote] oh okay dimmu borgir??u listen to it??
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah.. some of their song... aheheheh....
» n00b
1969-12-31

me black metal of course,,, but i'm listen to all music metal
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

I don't know much about the metal genre, but yeah I've heard of the subgenres on the first page, but I can't identify which band is which genre.xD But I used to listen to some metal bands like Dimmu Borgir, Lamb Of God, Children Of Bodom, Slayer, Meshuggah etc.
blackhell
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://bluesmilies.eu/moqueurs/128.gif[/img] metalcore, hardcore, deathmetal [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/111.gif[/img] [spoiler][img]http://bluesmilies.eu/colere/33.gif[/img] underground is my blood [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/145.gif[/img][/spoiler]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Present[/b] [b]Iced Earth[/b] [b]Iron Maiden[/b] [b]Slayer[/b] [b]judas Priest[/b] [b]Testament[/b] [b]Wolfstein[/b] [b]and note to the above, Please do not include band that are not associated to Heavy metal!!![/b] [b]Heavy Metal is way to different in Rock, Hard Rock, Rap-metal, nu rock, grunge, Blues[/b] [b]As long it have a screeching high Pitch Like Judas Priest I consider it Heavy metal[/b]
regaza_luv
» n00b
1969-12-31

hardcore, metal, and metalcore
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]heavy metal[/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lemzki666][quote=>:VON:<]hm. [b]post-hardcore[/b] ya.. *i think UNDEROATH's music style*[/quote] post-hardcore?!! :smoke: it think there [b]SCREAMO[/b]! :D :D[/quote] Dude, Underoath isn't screamo.. [quote=ezil2007]haha screamo is emo-screamo <3 emo-screamo especially RJA XD[/quote] There is no such term as emo-screamo.. and The Red Jump suit Apparatus is not emo, nor screamo.. Emo is dead a long time ago.. and screamo isn't metal.. Here are my fav. genre.. metalcore, post-hxc, hxc, grindcore and death metal.. such as.. Cannibal Corpse.. Hatebreed ShaiHalud Excrementory Grindfucker Devil Wears Prada..
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

goth: :arrow: draconian :arrow: epica i feel like im floating when i listen to their songs. =D
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

post-hardcore like madina lake alternative metal like Flyleaf(by wikipedia)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's u're metal genre?? [b]black symphonic black power death brutal death goth doom funeral doom heavy speed melodic speed industrial hardcore grindcore goregrind metalcore[/b] u can also post u

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:42

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy