• ARCHIVES 
  • » well,i really love this band..:D their songs are really unique! and so meaningful:D btw,my favorite song of them is [b]fall for you[/b].. When I first heard this song, I was reading a very romantic a

Pages: 123456789..9

well,i really love this band..:D their songs are really unique! and so meaningful:D btw,my favorite song of them is [b]fall for you[/b].. When I first heard this song, I was reading a very romantic a

b3nreyno
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well,i really love this band..:D their songs are really unique! and so meaningful:D btw,my favorite song of them is [b]fall for you[/b].. When I first heard this song, I was reading a very romantic a

[b]Fall For You[/b] love it.........
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: well,i really love this band..:D their songs are really unique! and so meaningful:D btw,my favorite song of them is [b]fall for you[/b].. When I first heard this song, I was reading a very romantic a

With every appearance by you, blinding my eyes, I can hardly remember the last time I felt like I do. You're an angel disguised. And you're lying real still, But your heart beat is fast just like mine. And the movie's long over, That's three that have passed, one more's fine. Will you stay awake for me? I don't wanna miss anything I don't wanna miss anything I will share the air I breathe, I'll give you my heart on a string, I just don't wanna miss anything. I'm trying real hard not to shake. I'm biting my tongue, But I'm feeling alive and with every breathe that I take, I feel like I've won. You're my key to survival. And if it's a hero you want, I can save you. Just stay here. Your whispers are priceless. Your breathe, it is dear. So please stay near. Will you stay awake for me? I don't wanna miss anything I don't wanna miss anything I will share the air I breathe, I'll give you my heart on a string, I just don't wanna miss anything. Say my name. I just want to hear you. Say my name. So I know it's true. You're changing me. You're changing me. You showed me how to live. So just say. So just say, That you'll stay awake for me. I don't wanna miss anything. I don't wanna miss anything. I will share the air I breathe, I'll give you my heart on a string, I just don't wanna miss anything LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this SOOOOONG :wow: :wow: :wow:
b3nreyno
» n00b
1969-12-31

that's [b]AWAKE[/b] right? its nice also..almost all of their songs are nice..
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=b3nreyno]its nice also..almost all of their songs are nice..[/quote] I definitely agree...there's just something a really good song does to you on the inside.....GREAT SONG!!!
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fer me! fall fer ya it's not uber
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me, maybe and vulnerable
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love the song vulnerable. :D
nel 'pot
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]stay close, dont go[/b] :wow: i.lub.it
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]your call & vulnerable [/b]:D:D
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xxgen08]your call & vulnerable[/quote] when i heard this song,it makes me think about lot of things...:rolleyes:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Fall for you is the sweetest and the saddest.. Its really makes me cry..hihiihih..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Fall for you. [i]"Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you"[/i] Aww! (:
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

me? [b]fall for you, and half alive..[/b] oh well.. all of them!!.. :wow:
toushirou
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like all hehe but ill vote for fall for you.. athen awake ,half alive hehe.. yourcall lolz
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]i'll go with fall for you:)[/b][/color]
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=pink]FALL FOR YOU[/color][/b] I'm totally addicted to it!...:) [spoiler]Best thing about tonight’s that we’re not fighting Could it be that we have been this way before I know you don’t think that I am trying…… I know you’re wearing thin down to the core.. But hold your breath Because tonight will be the night that i will fall for you Over again Don’t make me change my mind Or I won’t live to see another day I swear its true Because a girl like you is impossible to find You’re impossible to find This is not what I intended I always swore to you I’d never fall apart You always thought that I was stronger I may have failed But I have loved you from the start Oh, But hold your breath Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don’t make me change my mind Or I won’t live to see another day I swear it’s true Because a girl like you is impossible to find It’s impossible So breathe in so deep Breathe me in I’m yours to keep And hold onto your words ‘Cause talk is cheap And remember me tonight When you’re asleep Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don’t make me change my mind Or I won’t live to see another day I swear it’s true Because a girl like you is impossible to find Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don’t make me change my mind Or I won’t live to see another day I swear it’s true Because a girl like you is impossible to find You’re impossible to find[/spoiler] [i]because a GUY like him is impossible to find...[/i]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

faLL for yOu., my favE part is.. bReathe in sO dEeP.. brEAthe me in.. LaLaLa.. :D
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: your call hahaha:) well, fall for you is also nice. :D
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for me ,, [b]vulnerable[/b].. :D
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like vulnerable. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well,i really love this band..:D their songs are really unique! and so meaningful:D btw,my favorite song of them is [b]fall for you[/b].. When I first heard this song, I was reading a very romantic a

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:42

[ 9 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy