• ARCHIVES 
  • » well,i really love this band..:D their songs are really unique! and so meaningful:D btw,my favorite song of them is [b]fall for you[/b].. When I first heard this song, I was reading a very romantic a

Pages: 1..123456789

well,i really love this band..:D their songs are really unique! and so meaningful:D btw,my favorite song of them is [b]fall for you[/b].. When I first heard this song, I was reading a very romantic a

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well,i really love this band..:D their songs are really unique! and so meaningful:D btw,my favorite song of them is [b]fall for you[/b].. When I first heard this song, I was reading a very romantic a

fall for you and vulnerable.. also your call..
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: well,i really love this band..:D their songs are really unique! and so meaningful:D btw,my favorite song of them is [b]fall for you[/b].. When I first heard this song, I was reading a very romantic a

[b] fall for you [/b] ;] :thumbsup:
Rina-chan18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]I like [b]Fall for you [/b]and [b]Tonight[/b] its peaceful, nice, and quite;][/align]
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Stranger. Its Not Over. =D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

fall f0r y0u and stranger. =(
imalone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is there anyone who loves ..The last song ever..? and also the GOODBYE WHY .. geezz..:(
yhoozeekLhover
» n00b
1969-12-31

`maybe `it's not over `your call `fall for you `suppose `stranger `goodbye `vulnerable `stay close, don't go `like a knife `why `half alive `tested & true `pretend `awake `broken `let it roll `take me with you `i hate this song :D
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

fall for you ur call & vulnerable :D
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Maybe, Stay Close Don't Go, Fall For You, Your Call
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Fall for you[/b] for now :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Your Call, Fall for you and Maybe. =)=)
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

vulnerable broken your call fall for you pretend
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mine is Fall For You, Your Call and Maybe :D
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fall for you.. and awake...best for those who cant sleep at night...^_^
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fall for you and vulnerable
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

your call and it's not over (hey,i think all the songs of secondhand serenade is my fave.haha...)
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: Fall For You :wow: :arrow: awake :arrow: your call :arrow: Vulnerable :D:thumbsup:
lilimu
» n00b
1969-12-31

fall for you =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Also [i]Fall for you[/i]. :) [/b]
Jean0412
» n00b
1969-12-31

My favorite songs of secondhand serenade are fall for you Maybe Vulnerable Take me with you
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well,i really love this band..:D their songs are really unique! and so meaningful:D btw,my favorite song of them is [b]fall for you[/b].. When I first heard this song, I was reading a very romantic a

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:37

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy