• ARCHIVES 
  • » A type of person that: :arrow: ur true love [b]one[/b] being owned by someone elseand still you can still smile and be happy about it :arrow: u will do anything to get what you want even under harsh c

Pages: 123

A type of person that: :arrow: ur true love [b]one[/b] being owned by someone elseand still you can still smile and be happy about it :arrow: u will do anything to get what you want even under harsh c

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: A type of person that: :arrow: ur true love [b]one[/b] being owned by someone elseand still you can still smile and be happy about it :arrow: u will do anything to get what you want even under harsh c

Im a type of person that would do everything for someone to be Happy. :) I would sacrifice my love for him if ever he finds a new one. :) I would just be happy for him even if its hurts. Im sweet. :lol: Im a god-fearing type of person. Hmm what else? I get easily attracted to guys, but i just think of them as a crush. My bf wouldnt take that as a big deal. :lol: Im faithful and just. :lol: Im a secret-keeper. I love friends and makin friends :wow:
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: A type of person that: :arrow: ur true love [b]one[/b] being owned by someone elseand still you can still smile and be happy about it :arrow: u will do anything to get what you want even under harsh c

[spoiler]im a type of girl [b]"ONE MISTAKE IS OVER"[/b] to da bOis haha =D ...[/spoiler]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i am :arrow: smart :arrow: friendly :arrow: honest :arrow: kind :arrow: warm-hearted :arrow: lovable :arrow: shy-type :arrow: responsible :arrow: fun to be with :arrow: responsible :arrow: independent[/b]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am caring and sweet.. (well,, that came from my friends..) me, i am.. i think im a loyal friend?? idk.. hahah
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sensitive.. friendly very noisy.. =)
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am ME.. ^_^ heheheh.....
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm a juvenile. :D nyaaha. I'm a bit eccentric. I'm trustworthy. I'm a very good friend and a very bad enemy. I do a lot of things in school. T-T Anyway, I love trippin people. joke. xD
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sensitive just simple not friendly not a faker
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]me?? i'm [b]simple and loving[/b]. I love [b]too much[/b], been hurt [b]a lot[/b], but stands [b]up high[/b]. Some say, I [i]give in[/i] too much, but that's just the way [b]I love[/b]. I'm showy but I know our [s]boundaries[/s]. I'm sweet, caring, kind, and [i][b]can give anything just to make the one I love happy[/b][/i]. I'm loyal, and knows how to forgive.. especially [i][u]forget[/u][/i].. :P[/align]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

em serious in real life kinda loner.. em not that friendly bcoz i dont want to make the 1st move.

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-11-01 11:00:11)

bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im a sensitive person.. a very loving guy to my friends.. my gurlfriend and my a family.. and im responsible kind and easy to get with kind of guy//
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

weeh i am empty i'm not friendly i usually cry easily i'm afraid i hide within the shadows i sulk i soak in the rain i am nothing
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Well am the kind of person easily gets motivated on stuffs. They say am smart but I dont find it true. Hehe. They say I look like a boastful guy. Its because of how I look and stand(gesture). Too bad people dont give me the chance to show who I really am. Hehe. Well am serious yet happy to be with. Like my friends say. Me being serious in a funny way. I care very deep about my friends. I just dont let them see it.
Babiie-Doll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I don't fight back, I'm weak.[/b] ( that's what i don't like in my own self. ) [b]I always think positive! :thumbsup:[/b] [b]I'm really shy to people I don't know.[/b]
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

WHO AM I?? i am Shamira I. Macoto soon-to-be _______.. lol.. just kiddin.. back to topic.... ahm... i'm the kind of person that fights for my own rights and fights for frnds.. im the type of person that gets so [i]kilig[/i] [sori for speakin in tagalog] easily... ....... that gets really mad wen sum1 told other people that im this and that even though i not.. ....... that gets hypered wenever i see my reason for going to school....
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] I am. what I am. =) .specifically. im .. :arrow: caring, thoughtful, sweet, immature, :D baby-talk [yeah, they say my voice is like an 8yrold. ;) ] ,im weak *awww.. :( [/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weirdo :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hoho. i am yhet and its obvious :lol: i'm the kind of person who hates math so much. i fall easily. i want love. i'm craving for love. but hey, i am not desperate :lol: currently with a partner whom i love so much. :lol:
jeckzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am what i am;) and for the second time...i am invincible!=D
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]"im an ordinary girl who lives an ordinary life."[/b] [spoiler][b]ordinary[/b] yet [b]full of surprises[/b]. wahahah, :D[/spoiler] i let my loveones (friends, family, classm8s, skulmates and others) to join me in unveiling each new chapie of my life. that way, everyone lives a mark in my existence. making my life worth living. :) ohayo. tc. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » A type of person that: :arrow: ur true love [b]one[/b] being owned by someone elseand still you can still smile and be happy about it :arrow: u will do anything to get what you want even under harsh c

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:18

[ 10 queries - 0.938 second ]
Privacy Policy