• ARCHIVES 
  • » A type of person that: :arrow: ur true love [b]one[/b] being owned by someone elseand still you can still smile and be happy about it :arrow: u will do anything to get what you want even under harsh c

Pages: 123

A type of person that: :arrow: ur true love [b]one[/b] being owned by someone elseand still you can still smile and be happy about it :arrow: u will do anything to get what you want even under harsh c

faijendra
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: A type of person that: :arrow: ur true love [b]one[/b] being owned by someone elseand still you can still smile and be happy about it :arrow: u will do anything to get what you want even under harsh c

[align=center]i am who i am[/align] [align=center]nobody can be like me[/align] [spoiler]i'm waiting for my PRINCE[/spoiler]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: A type of person that: :arrow: ur true love [b]one[/b] being owned by someone elseand still you can still smile and be happy about it :arrow: u will do anything to get what you want even under harsh c

[b][color=blue]same here...what i am is what i made of...[/b][/color]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I am who I am... =) it won't change no matter how I try to change myself :wallbash:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i think.. uhm~.. i'm.. crazy here..!! LOL~=D coz i lyk sumthing crazy..XDDD~ n i love to have crazy friends..XDDDD~ i can't describe myself..^^ i think.. my friends know it..XDDD~ LOL~ thxx..XD~[/align]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm a type of person who is caring, loving, understanding....... and much more........ i am me....... i like boys... haha i'm a cute boy catcher...... hehe but i really am me..... dun like??? i dun care!!
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i am? i dunno. i am who i am. hahah. :lol:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i am who i am :) i would not be a 'pretender' just to get what i want :)
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] i'm every negative thing you can think of :evil::lol:=D i'm evil =D [/b][/align][/color]
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i am not a crying baby i just cry to express my feelings "bka mabaliw ako" if i dont do that wew :lol::lol::lol:
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im the type of person that can understand the decision of others even if it so painful to me to know... im patient,lovable,positive thinker, and ready to fight what is right.. im simple, fun to be with, - shy type, responsible, and kind.. i easily cry but i hide it to them...and totful :D
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm honest, friendly, quit emo :wallbash: , simple & juz wanna be myself..
Yanjira
» n00b
1969-12-31

im Yanjira col me Yanyan
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]:lol: i'm a simple gurl xD, i'm caring and loving to those only who loved and care me xD :eh: and also i'm a sensitive person :crybaby: , i'm friendly.. lolz,:P , but sometimes i'm emotional. :lol: :lol: :lol:, i'm the type of person who love music :wow: [/b][/align]

Last edited by _ryl_ (2008-12-25 05:43:03)

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i am me... even me i dunno the real me! :eh:
inhinyero
» n00b
1969-12-31

I am opinionated, full of words and ideas to say. I am an engineering student and i love Math. I am analytical. I read books a lot. I welcome new ideas. I am open-minded. I am straightforward. . . . etc.
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i am me :D em like a mirror in front of you.. =) talk to me then i talk to you kiss me then ill kiss you back.. :lol::lol:
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] :eh:=D:evil: i am evil :evil:=D:eh: [/b][/align][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » A type of person that: :arrow: ur true love [b]one[/b] being owned by someone elseand still you can still smile and be happy about it :arrow: u will do anything to get what you want even under harsh c

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:25

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy