• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Do not ask questions that isn't Friendster related...[/b] [b]Example Invalid Questions: [/b] [quote]How to add a layout on blogspot? etc... How to make a forum? How to edit my perfspot account?[/q

Pages: 123

[b]Do not ask questions that isn't Friendster related...[/b] [b]Example Invalid Questions: [/b] [quote]How to add a layout on blogspot? etc... How to make a forum? How to edit my perfspot account?[/q

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Do not ask questions that isn't Friendster related...[/b] [b]Example Invalid Questions: [/b] [quote]How to add a layout on blogspot? etc... How to make a forum? How to edit my perfspot account?[/q

Thanks for the post, but some members still asks about some of those!
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Do not ask questions that isn't Friendster related...[/b] [b]Example Invalid Questions: [/b] [quote]How to add a layout on blogspot? etc... How to make a forum? How to edit my perfspot account?[/q

now that's [b]very clear..[/b] to all..
UseLess45
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what is the meaning of filter... coz i see it on many site/games... what is it.. pls PM it to me...
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=UseLess45]what is the meaning of filter... coz i see it on many site/games... what is it.. pls PM it to me...[/quote] filter =prevent
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=UseLess45]what is the meaning of filter... coz i see it on many site/games... what is it.. pls PM it to me...[/quote] to remove by the action of a filter.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Do not ask questions that isn't Friendster related...[/b] [b]Example Invalid Questions: [/b] [quote]How to add a layout on blogspot? etc... How to make a forum? How to edit my perfspot account?[/q

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:11

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy