• ARCHIVES 
  • » though they're likely desame, what would you prefer limewire or frostwire??:question:

Pages: 123

though they're likely desame, what would you prefer limewire or frostwire??:question:

blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: though they're likely desame, what would you prefer limewire or frostwire??:question:

i don't use limewire or frostwire either.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: though they're likely desame, what would you prefer limewire or frostwire??:question:

[b]i think Limewire is better sometimes its inconvient miie but its FREE and i think its not illegal,if eu use i tunes each song have a cost... And the frostwire,i never heard about that i think its same w/limewire.[/b]
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

blueboi of course..nice choice,but lame answer. read again the question. :wallbash:
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]and i think its not illegal,if eu use i tunes each song have a cost...[/quote] Explain why you think itsillegal? iTunes, Amazon, Napster and more are the only legal music stores.
rock09eyjay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

use limewire.too cool. (: juz wnted to comment.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't know what is Frostwire. But I'm using Limewire.
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I used to download in limewire.. but I'm using frostwire now..
roniel010
» n00b
1969-12-31

i prefer frostwire... it can downnload any files in turbo charged connection,... in limewire... its only fair connection...
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Limewire Pro, its a turbo connection as well..
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

Frostwire? never heard of it. Do you have some information regarding that program? I prefer Limewire...but the latest version is not that good at all. I prefer the older versions.
human1percent
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]me prefer limewire[/b] :D
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chocolate_1347 :puke: 1 + 1 is equal to 2... google frostwire, just one click, then bang!!! LARGE of information of your talking about.. again 1 +1 is equal to 2.. tsk tsk!!!
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

@threadstarter Well, that's a very clever information. Thanks to that I gained nothing from you. You started this thread right? It is your responsibility to provide the right and sufficient information on us. It is not my responsibility to search for that! And besides, I am busy, and so the others. I know it is just easy to let the google search, but the big BUT is, it is still your responsibility, okay? I asked KINDLY and I got an answer HARSHLY. Well, you gotta do your google search also. 1+1 = 2, search for the meaning of a FORUM... Learn to post topics PROPERLY.
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer to [u]Limewire[/u] For itunes: [b]I have no credit card yet :D[/b]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

before i used Limewire but i switched to Frostwire..lol1 i cant see their difference except of course for the color..:lol:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ahah ur ryt about that :lol: me: [u]Limewire[/u], I much trust it for downloading zip file and musics =)
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah,, haha and the name of course.. frost = lime haha
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

limewire, I'm used to it, I'm using limewire PRO 4.13.0.
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Limewire for me, i don't use Frostwire.
Layoutblade
» n00b
1969-12-31

Limewire and frostwire are same right? i prefere both =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » though they're likely desame, what would you prefer limewire or frostwire??:question:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:09

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy