• ARCHIVES 
  • » though they're likely desame, what would you prefer limewire or frostwire??:question:

Pages: 123

though they're likely desame, what would you prefer limewire or frostwire??:question:

Frazen
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: though they're likely desame, what would you prefer limewire or frostwire??:question:

@topic :D Frostwire for me. actually frostwire is just an enhanced copy of limewire. they both are programed in java which supports multiple platform, both uses same file network which is the Gnutella network (what you get can in frostwire is the same in limewire) and they have almost exact interface so both are easy to use. why I choose frostwire?simple.. - all functionalities you can find in limewire(free version) can be found in frostwire - Some of [b]Limewire PRO[/b]'s features are included in frostwire - Includes [b]chatroom[/b] which both limewire versions don't have - Can connect up to maximum of [b]5[/b] peers while limewire(Free version) can only connect up to [b]3[/b] peers and the limewire PRO up to 5. so Frostwire and limeware PRO have same potential speed(Stop w/ limewire(Free version) can provide better download speed, its no true) - and most important, its [b]free[/b]. @floid0523 - limewire is not actually illegal. downloading files on limewire is legal not unless the file you are downloading is copyright. you can't also compare it to itunes, because those you mention provide online shops for songs while limewire is just a plain file sharing program. though I'm in your side against piracy. I do understand your part and you have my respect. you can't blame them for downloading license/copyright files, we live in a third world country and our economy is in bad state. most of them grow up being practical and as much as possible, they don't want to waste money on a thing that they can get for free.

Last edited by Frazen (2008-11-04 08:53:10)

chapapa_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: though they're likely desame, what would you prefer limewire or frostwire??:question:

limewire...:D....its famous..never heard of frostwire..
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]Limewire is what i use.. Its more popular than Frostwire.. Stick to the popular![/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Limewire :D who cares if its not legal :D whatever...

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2008-11-06 01:37:55)

asakapanoobz
» n00b
1969-12-31

limewire is much better easy to use :thumbsup:
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont use limewire anymore..cuz its not active anymore...i use itunes now cuz i have my ipod..and i connot use my ipod if i dont have itunes..damn.!haha but for downloading i use mp3 torpedo its just simillar to limewire..

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-11-07 02:22:43)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » though they're likely desame, what would you prefer limewire or frostwire??:question:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:38

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy