• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of us here are going to school only just because of their friends. Yah, i know that because im 1 of them.:D Share your thoughts, thanks in advance.

Pages: 12

I know some of us here are going to school only just because of their friends. Yah, i know that because im 1 of them.:D Share your thoughts, thanks in advance.

carl0
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I know some of us here are going to school only just because of their friends. Yah, i know that because im 1 of them.:D Share your thoughts, thanks in advance.

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of us here are going to school only just because of their friends. Yah, i know that because im 1 of them.:D Share your thoughts, thanks in advance.

1st to comment: hehehe ================ the best part would be: *Friends *Funny moments *Allowances *Adventure
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of us here are going to school only just because of their friends. Yah, i know that because im 1 of them.:D Share your thoughts, thanks in advance.

2nd to commnt hhaa maybe bcuz of my friends and the schoolmates and the cute nursing student in school hahah
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: for me 1st of course is my friends :D 2nd i wanna learning something news =D although ,sometimes it's so boring :) 3rd funny moment also :P
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well, i think the best parts are : friends! of course. :D lessons. well, but only some and if i don't have any tests that day! :P moments with friends.:thumbsup:
carl0
» n00b
1969-12-31

same here.. friends, friends and friends. i finished my studies because of my friends. :D
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Its all about friends. :D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

*friends;) *math *P.E.:D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I always learn something new..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

well, well, well hahaha! allowance :wow: :penguin:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center] :arrow: allowance [/align] [align=center] :arrow: friends [/align] [align=center] :arrow: experience [/align] [align=center] ;] [/align]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well. Here are my reasons to go to school: :arrow: classmates :arrow: crush :D :arrow: moments with my friends.. :)
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.friends, canteen, and crushes! hihi
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Friends, crushes, gossips, LAUGHS! :lol:
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because of friends, of course. :D
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gaining friends ang having fun! hihi. :D i make friends with anybody. even when that person is rejected by my classmates. :D
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

having new friends.... & it really boring if we keep stay at home...:D
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

friends, adventure, allowance =) :thumbsup:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

okay the reasons why i like school??? first, my friends second, my supportive and loving teachers third, my allowance fourth, funny moments fifth, sumtimes we have some bonding.... and lastly, my bf....!!!
lithium
» n00b
1969-12-31

friends, blockmates, and PE! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of us here are going to school only just because of their friends. Yah, i know that because im 1 of them.:D Share your thoughts, thanks in advance.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:53

[ 10 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy