• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of us here are going to school only just because of their friends. Yah, i know that because im 1 of them.:D Share your thoughts, thanks in advance.

Pages: 12

I know some of us here are going to school only just because of their friends. Yah, i know that because im 1 of them.:D Share your thoughts, thanks in advance.

dyEsiE013
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of us here are going to school only just because of their friends. Yah, i know that because im 1 of them.:D Share your thoughts, thanks in advance.

:arrow: [b]allowance![/b] :D haha :arrow: [b]funny happenings in our room![/b] =D :penguin:
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of us here are going to school only just because of their friends. Yah, i know that because im 1 of them.:D Share your thoughts, thanks in advance.

[align=center][b]ME?? just study thats all.. though i dont have bestfriend in school..[/b][/align]
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

friends, allowance, and crushes... :lol:
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

friends , PE , field trips and fun day :D
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

one thing allowance :D :D :D
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

allowance haha. and learning of course =D =D
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]seeing my crushes,......... haha :D:D[/b] __________________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
lyxen_843
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..well, for me... ..i like to go to school juz because of: *friends.. *crush??..:wow: *allowance..
dezz08
» n00b
1969-12-31

The reasons why i like school??? [b] :arrow: New Lessons :arrow: Friends :arrow: Crushes (AWTS)hahaha :arrow: Fud Trip :arrow: Sharing Moments wid gals[/b] lithium anung meron sa PE subj. mu??ahihihi
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]My frends of cors. :) [/b][/font]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eLleiN]friends, allowance, and crushes... :lol:[/quote] hehe.. same here.. :D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of us here are going to school only just because of their friends. Yah, i know that because im 1 of them.:D Share your thoughts, thanks in advance.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:26

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy