• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: What is an emo? :arrow: Why do people want to be one? :arrow: What do you say about emo? :arrow: Would you like to be one?

Pages: 12

:arrow: What is an emo? :arrow: Why do people want to be one? :arrow: What do you say about emo? :arrow: Would you like to be one?

aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: What is an emo? :arrow: Why do people want to be one? :arrow: What do you say about emo? :arrow: Would you like to be one?

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: What is an emo? :arrow: Why do people want to be one? :arrow: What do you say about emo? :arrow: Would you like to be one?

...hmmm hihii.. well.. nothing to say hir much.. i just think that emo is a subculture that originated from PUNK ROCK and these kids are mostly misunderstood with people thinking they are ALL into cutting their wrists!
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: What is an emo? :arrow: Why do people want to be one? :arrow: What do you say about emo? :arrow: Would you like to be one?

good thing im the first boy to post :lol:,,actually im not emo as u can see nyahaha (no pic)n.waiz pepz listen specialy emo boys-> emo is just a word so erase the make up and quit lusting ur arm and remember this (specialy boys) "emo is an excuse for boys to act like girls" ew it only means your gay if your an emo ew [align=center]sorry im wrong (nyahahaha) :eh:[/align]

Last edited by von211 (2008-10-17 07:07:18)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

EMO is emotional as i said some of my post... it is for people who loves fashion,hairstyles,who loves black..and that are broken hearted..love to be loved..and who always cry.. i want to be an emo coz i like fashion... ahaha!!!
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me emo is emotional. people want to be one of them because of their style.?:question: for me, emo are emotics, they are very emotional. nope, i dont like to be one of them..
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no, i never wanted to be an emo.. emos = wimps.
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D wAaAahh emo sucks.. i dont want to be an emo their are soo many teenagers now disguise that they are emo But they dont know whats the meaning of emo..
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Emo is a genre of music revolving about songs and situations which has lots of emotions. People eventually turned into a trend and the rest is what we see now, mindless, ignorant, wrist-cutting try-hards. =|
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well....I was justconfused of what EMO is cauz my boy classmates are always making small cuts on theies wrists and blood comes out and then they shoe it to everyone just to impress and then they will call themselves EMO>>
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

emo is originally meant as emotional.but like other words, their definition changes with the time. nowadays, if people think ur emo, they might think you are gay, wimpy, suicidal, like to cut your own wrists, etc. in my opinion of course. :D well, being emo doesnt really suit me.

Last edited by mrnycguy46 (2008-10-26 19:56:48)

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]well, I'm secretly emotional...[/b] [b]hiding at my room, but not to attempt suicide! You know why? I'm afraid of blood...phobia? Hehe...[/b] [b]I'm hiding because I'm crying...not only being broken-hearted...but expressing all my hatreds, problems and some things aren't my league...LOL[/b] [b]but seriously...emos are cool...but I'm not pretending to be emo to be cool yah know![/b] [b]i love the color black...it symbolyzes my dark side...cause I have many problems in life that I really don't know how to deal with it! :crybaby:[/b] [b]I also love the "emo" songs! They are nice and it really relaxes me. It's like a remedy for my loneliness![/b] [b]in my opinion, emo boys aren't gay...They just wanna express their feeling just like us girls. You know, not all the time boys are strong...they also have weak sides. So, I stongly disagree to your opinions (parliamentary?LOL). But I respect yours. Cause if those are gays, they should be like showing of! You know, gays wanna show off and I really think being emo is not their league. I know because I have a gay friend! :D[/b]
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i've never thought Dr. Jose Rizal is gay,,,, you know why????
xercez
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ahmm i think emo are gays.. =D=D
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no! i dont like emo.. some are OA's.
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]lol. every one of us can be emo at some times in our very own ways.. lol.[/b]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Emo [i](pronounced /ˈiːmoʊ/)[/i] is a [b]genre of music[/b] that originated from hardcore punk and later adopted pop-punk influences when it became mainstream in the US. Duh! [b]Emo is a genre of music.[/b] :eh:

Last edited by iana27 (2008-11-01 19:48:11)

mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Jabberwock]i've never thought Dr. Jose Rizal is gay,,,, you know why????[/quote] huh?i don't know...why?
missymisspopular
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=theejhay]lol. every one of us can be emo at some times in our very own ways.. lol.[/quote] i totally agree..
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aLeckS14]:arrow: What is an emo? :arrow: Why do people want to be one? :arrow: What do you say about emo? :arrow: Would you like to be one?[/quote] [color=red] :arrow: Emotional Motivated Output [not sure about 'emotional' though. :P ] :arrow: Each and everyone of us is an 'emo'. yeah. because everyone of us is emotional in their own way. :P :arrow: I say.. some people are being O.A over it. aheheh. some are just using this because they think that being emo is cool. :P :arrow: No, i dont. :) im happy to be happy-go-lucky kind op girl. :D [/color]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yerah..Sis xenshen totally ight and totally agreed... I have no idea the word EMO actually have a meaning??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: What is an emo? :arrow: Why do people want to be one? :arrow: What do you say about emo? :arrow: Would you like to be one?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:16

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy