• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: What is an emo? :arrow: Why do people want to be one? :arrow: What do you say about emo? :arrow: Would you like to be one?

Pages: 12

:arrow: What is an emo? :arrow: Why do people want to be one? :arrow: What do you say about emo? :arrow: Would you like to be one?

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: What is an emo? :arrow: Why do people want to be one? :arrow: What do you say about emo? :arrow: Would you like to be one?

I was a retired EMO really... haha~!! if u look at me, u wouldn't think of it! i stoped coz i realized how happy life would be... but my love for black still remains... ♥
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: What is an emo? :arrow: Why do people want to be one? :arrow: What do you say about emo? :arrow: Would you like to be one?

emo is a genre. :D
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] EMO is a genre associated with music . :/ most people judge those " EMOs " because of what they mostly observe . EMO was juz 4 musc genre b4 bt now it's associated w/ the people . so it becomes connotative . . i just like the style of EMOs . . the hairstyles and the fashion sense . but hey , not all EMOs are gay . look , EMOs are said to be gays because there are guys who kiss each other and some other stuff . . but not all . . and the misconception that EMOs cut their wrists , forget it ! it's their choice . . when i watched the episode in MYX bout this emo thingy , i understood it better . . =) a pyschologist said that EMO is just a phase . it's where one says [i]" ayy , di ako belong , EMO ako . . "[/i] people label themselves EMO when they feel EMOtional or when they feel alone or an outcast . . i'm not EMO . i just like the hairstyle , fashion statement and the music itself . let's not judge them . . [/b][/align][/color]
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

For me emo is a music genre (Don't get me wrong Im not a fan. I'm more on punk rock.) though it has been bastardized and turned into a fashion trend or simply a trend. I can't consider it as a subculture. no way! ;]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

emo is a genre that originated from hardcore punk.. but some treat ti as fashion.. i like emo stuffs but i dont like to be the one!
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahhmm.. emo is just a genre.. but others think that [b]EM0[/b] is more like a gang,or so what ever, well think again.. being emo, is like expressing your feelings, being sometimes alone makes u emotional.. ahh. well i like emo stuff because of theyre sence of fashion and theyre hair.. hehe.. maybe, that's all.. oh, and the cutting stuff, it is on u if u want or not to..
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: EMOs are just emotional lovers dat can leave anything and everything except for a partner... :arrow: Simply because they want to express their selves.. :arrow: No comment.. :arrow: hmm..maybe...
insane2116
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol.. not all emo cutting their wrists! just heart broken.. emo = fashion emo = cool emo = astig.. emo = love and we are not gay.. im proud to be an emo! got it :) peace out!

Last edited by insane2116 (2009-01-09 07:56:47)

miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dunno haha.. lolx.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: What is an emo? :arrow: Why do people want to be one? :arrow: What do you say about emo? :arrow: Would you like to be one?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:09

[ 9 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy